• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug

Viking1123

Reaction score
What I meant is that I fought the blue screen and used blockbuster to defeat, even so it didn't explode, it got up, attacked and exploded on its own after that.
Another time was when again I used blockbuster to defeat, it didn't explode, it blocked and exploded out of nowhere.

Last edited:
A robo-fortune tela azul, antes de explodir está bloqueando/usando blockbuster.
I'm afraid I don't understand the bug - could you perhaps list out the steps in point form? We're only able to communicate in English and Google Translate is failing me. :(

I'm afraid I don't understand the bug - could you perhaps list out the steps in point form? We're only able to communicate in English and Google Translate is failing me. :(
When you beat Blue screen with a blockbuster she explodes and it doesnt count as a blockbuster kill

Ah, that's a known quirk of her ability. Try and attack her with a Blockbuster just before she lands from her own explosion, and you can get a Blockbuster kill.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
Ah, that's a known quirk of her ability. Try and attack her with a Blockbuster just before she lands from her own explosion, and you can get a Blockbuster kill.
So in order to get the proper blockbuster kill, even if reduced to point of death, I have to use another blockbuster to get the blockbuster kill I already should have unlocked? This is an intentional thing that’s been done, and not instead coded around?