• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Catalyst Discussion

So, let's start talking about them. Someone had luck with the catalyst relics?
3 bronze with some weird stats. Bad thing is, theonite is gone, and if you want to get some gold catalysts, cabinet of curiosities price is unexpectedly high...400 rift coins:eek:

Reactions: educavalcantee
I bought a 10+1 catalyst pack and only got 1 silver (the garanteed one). Ended up buying a golden one in the cabinet because I remembered something about elemental catalysts being the rarest. It is an air elemental catalyst.

Kinda hoping for a ready made guide on it. If element catalyst is rarest then I got a gold light catalyst from the mail gift.

From the 3.2 patch notes:

A handful of Gold only rare Catalysts exist...
  • Unique Elemental Catalysts - Only triggers when a Defender of a specific element is active with a powerful Modifier.
  • Unique Character Catalysts - Every Character type has their own unique Catalyst that can ONLY be triggered by an active Defender of that Character type.
I'm curious to know what these Unique Characters Catalysts do.

I bought a 10+1 catalyst pack and only got 1 silver (the garanteed one). Ended up buying a golden one in the cabinet because I remembered something about elemental catalysts being the rarest. It is an air elemental catalyst.
Oh, just met dude D4 with a gold augmented nods, well yeah, now you must spend much theonite to get some equality in a Rift. Monetizing ruins this game. :v

Last edited:
Oh, just met dude D4 with a gold augmented nods, well yeah, now you must spend much theonite to get some uquality in a Rift. Monetizing ruins this game. :v
Think twice when buying catalysts. I just burned all my rift coins... :(:oops:

This!!!!! just imagine that it is in the node with Brain freeze, Heavy metal or Blue screen!
it is sad that only way to get catalyst is by coc and theonite, there should be a catalyst relics in coin tab too T-T, For middle player like me rift coin is important to make gold to diamond than buying this T-T
57174908_470854450120525_3083779423242027008_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lothorie
This!!!!! just imagine that it is in the node with Brain freeze, Heavy metal or Blue screen!
it is sad that only way to get catalyst is by coc and theonite, there should be a catalyst relics in coin tab too T-T, For middle player like me rift coin is important to make gold to diamond than buying this T-T
57174908_470854450120525_3083779423242027008_n.jpg
Yep, I thought they will give quantity of catalysts equal of nods , but they gives only 3 bronze. If anyone can get free ten boxes at start to make it randomly fun. These prices makes me feel like I trying for nothing, because guys who make a lot donations can make the base full of this op nodes. Just lost a battle to guy who is actually lower level than me, but his nodes was a fully augmented with catalysts...I feel sad about it.

@educavalcantee , it’s a risky decision bro, better spend theonite

Last edited:
Yep, I thought they will give quantity of catalysts equal of nods , but they gives only 3 bronze. If anyone can get free ten boxes at start to make it randomly fun, this could be a lot funnier. These prices makes me feel like I try for nothing, because guys who make a lot donations can make the base full of this op nodes. Just lost a battle to guy who is actually lower level than me, but his nodes was a fully augmented with catalysts...I feel sad about it.
100 200 400 is quite expensive 50 100 150 is enough for rift coin that cannot farm easily T-T

I recall something about a pf or event to be added that give catalyst as rewards. Hope I recall correctly

I prefer that they remove Talesin picture, add two more slots to the cabinet, and bring back moves in the treasure section.

Reactions: Luke
I prefer that they remove Talesin picture, add two more slots to the cabinet, and bring back moves in the treasure section.
Suddenly I realized that game is not fun anymore, not because I wasting 4-6 hours of my life every day in this game to get these 200+ loot boxes with bronze robocats, not because game app crushes every 5-10 minutes since MissFirtune update, not because devs are talentless, nope they are great people, who present this SG universe, but this sudden movements to monetize ranked fights. I really donate into a good games one or two times for a good start, to say thank you to devs, but I didn’t want to ruin the balance and spend too much for every update. That’s why I decided to uninstall it, well because doesn’t really matter how hard you trying, or how many boxes and theonite you saved, it could cost nothing after a next great update, that forces you to spend real money to stay on a top.
Damn, and I somehow hoped that SGM could evade this. T.T

Suddenly I realized that game is not fun anymore, not because I wasting 4-6 hours of my life every day in this game to get these 200+ loot boxes with bronze robocats, not because game app crushes every 5-10 minutes since MissFirtune update, not because devs are talentless, nope they are great people, who present this SG universe, but this sudden movements to monetize ranked fights. I really donate into a good games one or two times for a good start, to say thank you to devs, but I didn’t want to ruin the balance and spend too much for every update. That’s why I decided to uninstall it, well because doesn’t really matter how hard you trying, or how many boxes and theonite you saved, it could cost nothing after a next great update, that forces you to spend real money to stay on a top.
lol i am at 100relics and 0 gold 0 silver robo, only 12 bronze robo i am so hurt T-T and I always stomped by those who have the same collector size I match every day now it is sad but i am still trying I hope good things will come someday before i quit

Don't quit. I didn't get a golden RF, but I'm sure that I will get her eventually. And when her PF comes, she'll be mine. And I'm sure she can be yours too.

Don't quit. I didn't get a golden RF, but I'm sure that I will get her eventually. And when her PF comes, she'll be mine. And I'm sure she can be yours too.
I thought this thread is to discuss catalyst. How did it turn into RF pulls and people quitting?

Back to original topic, I’m very curious to know what the full list of catalyst is. Rift coins is currently a premium currency and it’s too easy to impulse buy something that you think is good in CC and then later on find out that a better one is available but you’ve already spent up your coins. Players should be able to have access to this information in order to make more informed decisions when it comes to spending their hard-earned resources. @Liam is it possible to share that information with the community or do you guys plan on having us discover that as a community over time?

Adding "Armor Rating" to the node below the boss should be a crime. 10% chance for armor for 5 seconds mixed with 10% for armor for 15 with Resonant Evil.

1) There are some ridiculously op catalysts showing up here and there. Imo, they shouldn’t be upgradable.
2) The caralysts are way too expensive. Especially for a rift-only thingie. Wasting tons of hard earned rift coins into catalysts to play yet more rift battles (which is such a chore anyway) seems dumb. And yet,
3) it’s starting to be apparent there’s no hope of advancement in rift without them.
4) Are catalysts even taken into account when it comes to matchmaking? Otherwise its gonna be broken again.

Adding "Armor Rating" to the node below the boss should be a crime. 10% chance for armor for 5 seconds mixed with 10% for armor for 15 with Resonant Evil.
Armor Rating would be better somewhere else because the Reactive Armor node as a whole will be where the offense pulls out armor counters for sure, such as curse or buff removers.