• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cerebella Double Jump?

ThunderChungus

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm back with a discovery!

So i was doing my prize fights and i accidentally did a tag out move in the corner and somehow did a double jump, so I experimented in training mode

After experimenting:

My thoughts on this:
It's pretty cool but very situational, I will not recommend this, but I'll try to find ways to further use this feature.

Anyways this is the end of the thread thank for reading this and have a good day .

Interesting take on Bella double juggle. You usually see it with Diamonds are Forever, but that doesn't work on heavies. The fact that it's done with outtake makes me think it's possible with any character as well. Not sure if it'll show up in any optimal damage combos, someone who cares more than me can test it lol

Cool find!

Reactions: ThunderChungus
The special thing about cereballa's outtake is it launches the enemy up, which is high enough for another juggle to be done.

It can be done with others but the outtake must launch the enemy up. The forumula is the same with Ms. Fortune's aerial head making the enemy high enough to be able to execute another juggle.