1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Characters Character customization and Skins

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Graydiance, Mar 1, 2020.

?

Equippable Palettes and Skins?

1. Yes!

66.7%
  2. No!

33.3%
  1. Graydiance

Graydiance New Member

Hello dear readers,

A little suggestion regarding character customization - Things I'd like to see:
    - Skins (I know fighters have different palettes but additional palettes or even skins you could apply would be a valuable source of income and a welcome customization feature. Since a lot of people pick fighters based on performance instead of looks, amplifying the looks or even altering them would be very cool to see.)
    - Intros and Outros (Being able to set what a character does at the beginning and end of the fight.)

Let me hear your thoughts on this! Maybe @Cellsai will have something to say to this as well?

2. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

Cosmetics are cool, but I think it would hinder gameplay. Imagine you are matched against a Dreadlocks Filia, but she is equipped with a Hitagi Senjougahara from Monogatari palette. The purple hair and pink blouse disguises the instant recognition of what SAs you should be cautious of. No one wants to be mid-match "Oh, so that's who I'm fighting!"

While palettes can be confusing but workable, skins are a huge amount of undertaking. Even something as simple as "give Parasoul a haircut" is still several hundreds of drawings (all her frames would have to be altered).

Disasterrr19 and Pit Frango like this.
  3. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Active Member

Well, maybe you could use the special palette in your favorite cards, but other players in PF or rifts sees your team with the deafult one, like one client side thing, to avoid extreme confusion (And for new players there´s a lot of that to beggin with). And maybe an option to turn them on if other players can identify card effects more easily just variant names.

Is a good idea!

Scorialimit, Rudølf and eray94 like this.
  4. Rudølf

Rudølf Well-Known Member

More variety in customization, better! For the technical issues...
    This :3

Erick Draves likes this.