• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Character customization and Skins

Equippable Palettes and Skins?

• Total voters

Graydiance

Reaction score
Hello dear readers,

A little suggestion regarding character customization - Things I'd like to see:
- Skins (I know fighters have different palettes but additional palettes or even skins you could apply would be a valuable source of income and a welcome customization feature. Since a lot of people pick fighters based on performance instead of looks, amplifying the looks or even altering them would be very cool to see.)
- Intros and Outros (Being able to set what a character does at the beginning and end of the fight.)

Let me hear your thoughts on this! Maybe @Cellsai will have something to say to this as well?

Cosmetics are cool, but I think it would hinder gameplay. Imagine you are matched against a Dreadlocks Filia, but she is equipped with a Hitagi Senjougahara from Monogatari palette. The purple hair and pink blouse disguises the instant recognition of what SAs you should be cautious of. No one wants to be mid-match "Oh, so that's who I'm fighting!"

While palettes can be confusing but workable, skins are a huge amount of undertaking. Even something as simple as "give Parasoul a haircut" is still several hundreds of drawings (all her frames would have to be altered).

Well, maybe you could use the special palette in your favorite cards, but other players in PF or rifts sees your team with the deafult one, like one client side thing, to avoid extreme confusion (And for new players there´s a lot of that to beggin with). And maybe an option to turn them on if other players can identify card effects more easily just variant names.

Is a good idea!

More variety in customization, better! For the technical issues...
Well, maybe you could use the special palette in your favorite cards, but other players in PF or rifts sees your team with the deafult one, like one client side thing, to avoid extreme confusion (And for new players there´s a lot of that to beggin with). And maybe an option to turn them on if other players can identify card effects more easily just variant names.

Is a good idea!
This :3

Reactions: Erick Draves
Yeah, that is a great suggestion. I think skins are vital in a game and it keeps the game fresh without it needing updates for a little time. I play CS: GO a lot and skins are the only things that keep me focused on this game. I buy and sell skins on skincashier and I think these types of websites should exist for more than one game. I think adding skins to the game is vital since it changes the looks of the characters and it lets you personalize them how you want.

Last edited:
The character customization and skins make a game more interesting and entertaining.I have played many games since I was a kid, and I noticed that many communities find a game more interesting when they can customize it to their liking. I used to play a game named Rust. I played it every day, and I couldn't stop myself from doing that. I even started learning about the equipment and skills that make survival easier. I got all the information after visiting the platform totalrust.com.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that adding skins is a great idea. Skins are the reason I play cs go a lot, and the fact that it's not that hard to sell them and make real money makes this game even better, so you can click here and check out the page I use to profit. Hopefully, there will be something similar because making money by playing a game is actually great.