• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Crash Game

Screens from other users.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16164575102297034.jpg
    FB_IMG_16164575102297034.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_16164575076543568.jpg
    FB_IMG_16164575076543568.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 12
I have that problem too. I hope the company does something about that problem. There are many worried friends of mine.

Skullgirls has been crashing me since the afternoon, in the morning he is playing quietly, I went out and entered the application and began to crash at every moment I thought it was my phone but noScreenshot_20210322-181547_Video Player.jpg

My Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210322-172820~2.png
    Screenshot_20210322-172820~2.png
    827.2 KB · Views: 4
I too am having an issue. My game starts up, the sound seems to skip, and then the game just closes. Just started today when I tried to load the game and play. I think I had it loaded earlier today, like mentioned.

I have also have discussions with other players experiencing the very similar issues, the game either loading up and crashing or not loading at all. This includes my neighbor who plays (though our other friend's game is running fine, we are all in the same region) as well as some other players I have conversed with on Discord. It clearly isn't affecting everyone's game, but something is messing with a handful of us. Might be even bigger than that, and some people just aren't as willing to send reports or comment on reports already out there.

Reactions: sd♡
I too am having an issue. My game starts up, the sound seems to skip, and then the game just closes. Just started today when I tried to load the game and play. I think I had it loaded earlier today, like mentioned.

I have also have discussions with other players experiencing the very similar issues, the game either loading up and crashing or not loading at all. This includes my neighbor who plays (though our other friend's game is running fine, we are all in the same region) as well as some other players I have conversed with on Discord. It clearly isn't affecting everyone's game, but something is messing with a handful of us. Might be even bigger than that, and some people just aren't as willing to send reports or comment on reports already out there.
I found a solution, You need to uninstall this app,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210322-225226.png
    Screenshot_20210322-225226.png
    89.1 KB · Views: 9
Same problem here, after loading it crash into thisScreenshot_20210323-144913.jpg

Same issue - couldn't load the app since it kept crashing so I reinstalled it. It worked once and then, when I tried to open it again, it crashed as well.

Reactions: sd♡
So it seems it isn't just Skullgirls problem, I tried opening pixiv & webnovel, it also got same problem, seems more like android acting up
Same issue - couldn't load the app since it kept crashing so I reinstalled it. It worked once and then, when I tried to open it again, it crashed as well.

Screenshot_20210323-165240.jpg
I Found the solution, update this app on your playstore and it all work fine again

Reactions: Gowther GSOL