• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Crashes During Gold Prize Fights

pers63

Reaction score
This has been happening before the robo update and after. When I'm in the middle of a pf fight and it crashes. I reopen the app and it counts the fight as a loss and I lose my streak. It's extremely aggravating because I have contacted support and I was guided here after dming on Twitter. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s9. Android Pie 9.0

This has been happening before the robo update and after. When I'm in the middle of a pf fight and it crashes. I reopen the app and it counts the fight as a loss and I lose my streak. It's extremely aggravating because I have contacted support and I was guided here after dming on Twitter. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s9. Android Pie 9.0

I'm not sure where your specific ticket left off over Twitter or Email, but are you doing anything specific when the fight crashes that you might be able to share with us?

Knowing which characters you're using, which ones you're fighting, which stage you're on, what attacks you're using before the crash, etc, is really helpful.

Check out this thread if you haven't already!~
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

Hope to hear from you soon.

Reactions: pers63
I'm not sure where your specific ticket left off over Twitter or Email, but are you doing anything specific when the fight crashes that you might be able to share with us?

Knowing which characters you're using, which ones you're fighting, which stage you're on, what attacks you're using before the crash, etc, is really helpful.

Check out this thread if you haven't already!~
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

Hope to hear from you soon.
I reached out on Twitter through DMs and gave all the info I could. It doesnt seem to be a specific time, it just happens