• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Custom Sprites for the Palette Editor

Nicely done! I've added your updated Venus, Minette, and Feng sprites to the site.

Fiddling around with your submitted sprites on the Palette Editor is a good way to check for mistakes (Minette's hair leaf midrib at the top should be a separate color) or to see if there are any additional details you want to add (let me give Feng shorts).

Last one for today. I fixed Minette's mid leaf "nerve" and added a shorts option for Feng, as per your request. One last question, would you be willing to add Ajna from Indivisible as an "easter egg" or should i keep it to SG? Thank you either way and let me know if there are any errors.

Attachments

• Area_Christmas.png
    Area_Christmas.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Area_Feng.png
    Area_Feng.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Area_Minette.png
    Area_Minette.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Base_Christmas.png
    Base_Christmas.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Line_Christmas.png
    Line_Christmas.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: BallotBoxer
This last file was too big for the forums, let me know if there's any issues to open it.Raw_Christmas.png

Ah I forgot to mention for Minette's area.png, the bottom left skirt trim is a slightly different color than the bottom right skirt trim, giving it a different color index. And the base.png also needed the leaf midrib fix. I've edited these layers for you and updated the site sprites already.
I also had to rescale and reposition Christmas' raw.png since it was misaligned with the other layers as is. She's on the site now too.

Keep in mind I have to downscale all submissions to fit the website, so you don't need to work with such high quality sprites if size is a problem. Up to you though.

Thank you for the changes. I'm getting the images straight from the game, it was only that one that gave me any trouble. I keep the size in mind though.

Went back and added more color options for Christmas, if its possible to add them. Thank you.

Attachments

• Area_Christmas.png
    Area_Christmas.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 11
Stay consistent with image dimensions, please. My script only works with properly aligned layers.

Also, there's some blur in your submission this time. This means instead of the 28 color areas, my script recognized around 10,000 different color areas and tried to process them all before crashing. If you must rescale area.png after completing it, use the Nearest Neighbor option to avoid blurring.

Technical stuff aside, more segmentation/color options is always nice. Thanks for the edit.

I put it into Photopea, upscaled and repositioned it to match your previous submission image dimensions, and clicked Reduce Colors to fix the blur problem. Your update is up on the site now.
area.png

Sorry for the late response, had to re-size the image in order to upload it, shouldn't be an issue from now on. Thank you for fixing it.

Reactions: Krazete
A dumb dumb like me can't even comprehend all the tiny details...so can I make a request Mr. Ichkaansino? Can you do a Beowulf that's doing the Three Wulf Moonsault? the first three punches I mean?

L.Can you please make it a sprite?🥺401tv73demu71 (1).png

Been a while, but i was able to do a few more characters. As always, please tell me if anything's wrong. Thank you.

Attachments

• Base_DViolet.png
    Base_DViolet.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Line_DViolet.png
    Line_DViolet.png
    363 KB · Views: 7
  • Area_DViolet.png
    Area_DViolet.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Raw_DViolet.png
    Raw_DViolet.png
    993.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Raw_Aeon.png
    Raw_Aeon.png
    243 KB · Views: 7
  • Line_Aeon.png
    Line_Aeon.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Base_Aeon.png
    Base_Aeon.png
    21 KB · Views: 5
  • Area_Aeon.png
    Area_Aeon.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
There were a few technical problems (Raw_DViolet.png being downscaled and both Area_.pngs having the 10000+ stray colors bug like your Christmas submission did) but those were easy to fix and not necessarily your fault.

Other than that, nicely done once again. Aeon and D. Violet have been added to the site. I like your segmentation work on these. Lots of coloring options.

The downscale for the raw_DViolet was in order to upload it here, as I'm getting the images straight from the game. If there's a work around for this please let me know. Thank you as always.

Pls add patty

Attachments

• IMG_20240101_012536.jpg
    IMG_20240101_012536.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1
Could you import this Eliza sprite? I tried my best with each of the layers tell me if I did something wrong.

Attachments

• eliza raw.png
    eliza raw.png
    322.4 KB · Views: 13
  • eliza area.png
    eliza area.png
    153 KB · Views: 11
  • eliza base.png
    eliza base.png
    122 KB · Views: 11
  • eliza line.png
    eliza line.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Krazete
Sorry for the delay, haven't checked forums in a while.
Could you import this Eliza sprite? I tried my best with each of the layers tell me if I did something wrong.
Looks mostly right, but the `area.png` needs more precision. The soft edges and accidental shading in some places make in unprocessable. Took just a few minutes to fix tho; it's up on the website now.

Attachments

• area(fixed).png
    area(fixed).png
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: ImadesanieBlush