Ashes to Ashes inflicts Wither debuff. it does something blockbuster related? possibly damage reduction like Cripple since there was no meter loss for the duration it was inflicted?That aesthetic matches the element so well it makes me wish for some kind of new Burn or Singe or Wither debuff effect.
i probably won't play her because i'd rather keep most if not all of my hp:
- when below 25% health and without charges all attacks are unblockable
- also slowly gain blockbuster meter for the rest of the match
If its all hits wouldnt the tag out say unblockable too?Observations from the Twitter teaser:
- 0:00 - Squigly has approx. 45% HP and is blocking
- 0:01 - Filia dashes to Squigly only to have her dash attack blocked
- 0:02 - Filia throws Squigly to break her block, Squigly doesn’t break the throw and ends up with approx. 5% HP
- 0:04 - Squigly gets up and users her tier 2 blockbuster Drag ‘N’ Drop, which inflicts Armor Break, oddly this becomes unblockable which never happens for a non-throw based blockbuster and one that isn’t tier 3
- 0:06 - 5 hits into her BB2, we can see Squigly is already passively generating a tiny amount of meter per second for her just used BB
- 0:10 - Squigly uses datass to force Filia to tag out, which is apparently also made unblockable by her SA. Since Filia has no teammate, she bounces back toward Squigly
- 0:11 - Squigly uses Ashes to Ashes special move, which inflicts a brand new debuff called “Wither” on Parasite Weave. Wither appears to have an icon related to blockbusters, towards the end of the video Filia’s meters remained the same so we can assume it’s not a debuff that drains meter over time. Perhaps Wither reduces blockbuster damage by 50% or something.
Signature ability guesses:
- When below 15/20/25% HEALTH, all hits become UNBLOCKABLE
- When below 25/35/50% HEALTH, gain 5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second
Even though everything in it did seem unblockable, that would seem over the top for a silver fighter. I’m assuming that it is similar to raw nerv painwheel, except ONLY blockbusters and special moves are unblockable at a low percent.It did say that if you watch closely