• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamond Wall in (you know where)

Art3mes

Reaction score
Here's the opponent:
Screenshot_2020-06-06-22-08-36-78_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.png
Here's my defense:
Screenshot_2020-06-06-22-09-08-92_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.png
Here's the opponent's defense:
Screenshot_2020-06-06-22-09-27-03_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.png

Here's the result:
Screenshot_2020-06-07-04-08-56-18_50161ac5d162ce986e07d4150edd27ac.png

So, any suggestions, how I could had completed the node?

My variants(just the top ones):
Dream catcher (16k)
Harlequin. <All are in 9-10k range>
Epic sax
Inner pieces
Blood drive
Terror Byte
Hack n splash
Wrestler X
Lovely crafted

I have the top bronzes(now gold) but they are around 5k only.

Any suggestions, buddies.
It just seemed impossible to kill.(⊙_◎)

Reactions: Rudølf
Just some suggestions (in regards to this node and your roster in general):

1) Level up Rusty and Doublicious. They are easy to get, cheap to upgrade and WONDERFUL in terms of fighting buff-reliant defenders (Meow, Resonant, Armed Forces etc.). I'm at D4 and I use them both in almost every Rift. Turning Meow's Precision and Last Stand into Bleeds is priceless.
2) Purrfect Dark is another top-notch silver that is my Fighter of choice for Armor Triple Node. Reliable Curse and very high damage, just be careful since she is totally glass cannon.
3) Upgrade your LSDouble to Chaos MA ASAP, any attacker Double becomes 500% more efficient with Chaos and high Crit Chance (40+%).
4) Don't forget to equip a Takeout move when fighting a team with Surgeon General in the backup - pull her to the battlefield ASAP and put her to rest, makes the rest of the fight much easier.

These things are pretty obvious and simple, but for me it took some time to realize the real usefulness of Doublicious and Takeouts. I'm a dumb player though...

Last edited:
Adding to those wonderful tips, any Eliza with a Chaos Banish special move will ruin Meow & Furever Ms. Fortune's immortality plan. Even when she is blocking, the Chaos Banish will devour all buffs, removing the final stand. I like doing a normal combo, launcher, air combo, and then upon landing, Chaos Banish to take her out.

Definitely agree with the above, having fighters that can prevent/remove opponent buffs is 100% necessary to succeed in Rift.

Aside from the ones already mentioned (Doublicious, Rusty, Purrfect Dark), Silent Kill is also a great one that's somewhat easy to obtain since she's the Gold reward from the Valentine pf. The less common ones that I can remember at the moment are Summer Salt, Stand Out, Phantom Threads, Rogue Agent, and Mean One.

Another method I've seen is to have Sketchy on support and force the opponent to tag out, so that the next one that tags in has Curse to prevent buffs, which is also a good strategy for getting rid of SG early since it'll bring her to the front where you can kill her before she can grant healing/immunity to her team.

Also! Dream Catcher can use an Immunity taunt so that she doesn't get stunned by Meow's SA2.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Love y'all.
Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

Reactions: Lililira
And what about Shadow Ops and Rain Shadow?

Have no experience with Rain Shadow yet. My Shadow Ops is currently at lvl52 with FS of 16.6K, and I have to admit that she is not that good, at least in high-level Rifts. Her damage is rather low and Curse requires a special playstyle that I did not master yet. She can be strong, I see it, but definitely not as easy to use as Doublicious, Rusty or SK.

I did not suggest SK in my previous post since she is Gold and therefore requires more Coin and Skillpoint investments in comparison to variants I mentioned. IMHO, it would be a better choice for @Art3mes right now to quickly upgrade cheaper variants that would still be usable later in game, use them for efficient Rift and PF grind and then switch to more expensive Golds and Diamonds.

And what about Shadow Ops and Rain Shadow?
I knew I was forgetting some of them, lol. Haven't used either of them personally, but here are my thoughts from what I've seen.

Shadow Ops: The videos I've seen of her are all pre-4.2, and her strategy seemed to be to trap the opponent in the corner and grab-loop them, which won't work anymore. Might still be a decent option with the right moveset, but honestly you have to be standing right in the Tear in order for her ability to take effect, so I'm not sure how effective she'd be, especially compared to other variants like Purrfect Dark who don't need any special conditions in order to work.

Rain Shadow: Definitely in the 'hard to obtain' list until the 4.3 update, but seems like a decent option for *some* situations. I wouldn't use her against Frost Armor for example, since she only removes buffs every 5 seconds and until then you'd take reflect damage from the Armor gained since the last time her SA activated, but would probably be good against other buffs like Meow's Last Stand. Sort of situational, but still probably a good option. She'll need a specialized playstyle in order to work, but not a very complicated one since it's easy to bait the AI into following you onto your own side of the stage. I'll probably give her a try once I get one.

Aquí está el oponente:
[ATTACH = full] 9956 [/ ATTACH]
Aquí está mi defensa:
[ADJUNTE = completo] 9957 [/ ADJUNTE]
Aquí está la defensa del oponente:
[ATTACH = full] 9958 [/ ATTACH]

Aquí está el resultado:
[ATTACH = completo] 9959 [/ ATTACH]

Entonces, alguna sugerencia, ¿cómo podría haber completado el nodo?

Mis variantes (solo las mejores):
Atrapasueños (16k)
Arlequín. <Todos están en el rango de 9-10k>
Saxo épico
Piezas internas
Donación de sangre
Byte de terror
Hack n splash
Luchador X
Precioso hecho a mano

Tengo los mejores bronces (ahora dorados) pero solo rondan los 5k.

Cualquier sugerencia, amigos.
Simplemente parecía imposible de matar. (⊙_ ◎)
art3mes te voy mandar la solicitud de amistad en el juego, por si quieres saber como se llaman mis dos cuentas: enviniom y shivy, ¿how many friends do you have art3mes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Art3mes