• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

Can't wait! Who is it going to be?.. 🤔 I expect a special one!
Interesting situation; 176 variants, 34 of which are natural Diamonds...99 Diamonds is a lot, even counting dupes.

#100 could be anyone; an evolution or leave it to chance opening relics...who will it be????

Huzzah! Congrats again. In your opinion, are dark fighters really the best fighters? Is dark really the most well rounded element? I’ve heard many song the praises of dark fighter and was wondering if a well experienced player such as yourself thought the same.

Huzzah! Congrats again. In your opinion, are dark fighters really the best fighters? Is dark really the most well rounded element? I’ve heard many song the praises of dark fighter and was wondering if a well experienced player such as yourself thought the same.
Thank you kindly. I wouldn't say that Dark necessarily has the best fighters. But I would say having a strong and varied attack is really important and Dark fighters give you that with bells on. I think more so than any other element. IMO they have the most strength in depth on offense. It starts early with BHD at bronze and then explodes from silver onwards. Sure, other elements have super strong attackers too but Dark is where you get spoilt for choice. If John Wick played SGM he'd pick Dark fighters because theres one for every conceivable scenario. Defense and Support are different - other elements do better. But in my mind Attack>Support>Defense in terms of having fun or investing time in the short, medium or late game. And for that you need those Dark fighters.