• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamonds are a skullgirl's best friend.

Ya mero tengo uno de oro a diamanteScreenshot_2021-11-13-12-45-33~2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-45-33~3.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-45-33~3.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-45-45~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-11-13-12-45-45~2.png
    761.9 KB · Views: 1
I finally finished diamond evolution the entire catalog.
Here's Annie through Painwheel:

IMG_E3890.JPG
IMG_E3891.JPG
IMG_E3892.JPG
IMG_E3893.JPG
IMG_E3894.JPG
IMG_E3897.JPG
IMG_E3898.JPG
IMG_E3899.JPG
IMG_E3900.JPG
IMG_E3901.JPG

I finally finished diamond evolution the entire catalog.
Wow. JUST WOW! Insane...

What surprises me most is that you have all the newest variants at lvl 50-60, even Wetwork! Did you get them all during the Fireworks Show event? Crazy luck or real money involved (no "P2W" rant, just curious)?

Reactions: Codlugarthia
Wow. JUST WOW! Insane...

What surprises me most is that you have all the newest variants at lvl 50-60, even Wetwork! Did you get them all during the Fireworks Show event? Crazy luck or real money involved (no "P2W" rant, just curious)?
Definitely money required to complete the catalog. Diamond rates are low enough that it's basically impossible to get all of them without buying event relics. I think event relics are the best opportunity to target specific diamonds until they change the way relics work.

As far as evolving all the bronze-silver-gold up to diamond, the most limiting step was getting enough essence. Essence shards via buying relics I consider to be a low rate, so I have been getting top 10 in almost every elemental prize fight for...a long time. Can't stop yet because Umbrella is coming and I need to be ready.

Definitely money required to complete the catalog. Diamond rates are low enough that it's basically impossible to get all of them without buying event relics. I think event relics are the best opportunity to target specific diamonds until they change the way relics work.

As far as evolving all the bronze-silver-gold up to diamond, the most limiting step was getting enough essence. Essence shards via buying relics I consider to be a low rate, so I have been getting top 10 in almost every elemental prize fight for...a long time. Can't stop yet because Umbrella is coming and I need to be ready.
This is my original goal and I'm so close! What a beautiful collection!