• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Did you keep your Silver and Bronzes?

Did you keep your Silver and Bronzes after progressing to Gold and Diamond Characters?

• Yes, kept most

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Yes, kept a few to use

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No, none

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

fanghoul

Reaction score
There's occasional complaints, particularly with the new master story mode, that some people just don't have bronze or silver characters.

I know I've kept mine for the most part because I like the rewards for the bronze and silver prize fights, so I was surprised to learn that some people hadn't kept theirs. They meanwhile seem a little baffled that anyone would.

I'm curious how common it actually is to keep or get rid of you bronze and silver characters, though clearly there's limits to how much a forum poll will tell us.

If you want to include how many you have fully built, that would also be cool to see!

I personally have 10 bronzes & 12 silvers.

Not counting my silver Stage Fright, who exists only to die in tough rift battles.

Probably that's too many, but it'd feel silly to me to get rid of any of them now.

Reactions: Psyche
I have 3 upgraded for silver prize fights, and 3 backups, and 1 maxed for bronze with 2 slightly upgraded as backup.

Reactions: fanghoul
Yeah, I haven't given it a try to that master story mode until a daily mission goes around, but I have heard that some of the nodes, request for a bronze or silver character, I don't have a fully upgraded character if we talk about doing a 100% skill tree but I have fighters in my collection that would work, it seems.

plata.jpg bronce.jpg

Sure, tons of silver and bronzes filling up space in my collection but most of them don’t have a single canopy coin invested in them, kept like five invested-in silvers that I didn’t care enough to evolve to gold, but no invested bronzes at all.
Usually, if i want to invest in a new bronze (such as the new robo-fortunes) i evolve them to silver and sometimes even to gold before i start investing coins and keys on their skill trees. After playing and grinding this game for more than a year i don’t care for grinding bronze pf, haven’t touched that for months now.
Never saw the point in keeping invested dupes of the same character at different tiers bellow gold either, after all, the very game tells us to “evolve your characters to unlock their true potential” or something along that line... pffft.

I fully upgraded one of each bronze and silver. A few I evolved to gold; the most useful ones (Resident Evil, Bad Hair Day). I also evolved Underdog to gold back when he was S tier on the defense fighter list. I don't have moves on most of my silver and bronze fighters since I try to limit the number of moves I keep, but in a pinch I could always move moves around.

I have close to 30 fighters with keys and a set of moves, including diamonds and golds.

7 Nat Silver:
- 3 went gold (doublicious, resonant evil, purrfect dark)
- 4 are and will stay silver (at least 8 keys invested each)

9 Nat Bronze:
- 3 went gold (bad hair day, rusty, cold stones)
- 3 went silver (beat box, twisted meddle, sheltered)
- 3 are and will stay bronzes

Not counting a couple Sketchy with SA2 but no moves.
Looking back, if I had to decide again, I'd probably keep bad hair day and cold stones at silver; but still pretty happy with how it turned out.
As I get more silver and bronze keys I'll keep growing those silver and bronze ranks.

I can’t let a chance to talk about my bronze and silvers to pass up! I don’t just evolve them to golds I invest in two and bring one of them to gold.

Bad hair day my all time fav and I have about four more gold out of screen0705BBF8-9310-40FF-B938-BB9D7919102A.jpeg

In my opinion most versatile fighters 0D571503-EA43-4A9B-86C1-33EF84B2FB28.jpeg (well that silver sheltered isn’t fully upgraded, let’s ignore that small detail)

And here’s a full list of the rest

8F447AC3-5919-4F95-8BE9-004124B7F4F6.jpeg

Obligatory oh mai703A3DB2-2E6F-44A6-ADE5-51CCC16E9E24.jpeg

I kept a few just so I would be able to play different game modes and so when restarting streaks I could find safe fighters who could clear but not waste exp easier.. It was a no brainer for many of them too. No Egrets' debuffs are too short for me to feel a need for her in Gold really. Blood Drive is only really good in Show me your Moves, otherwise she dies too quickly for my taste. In bronze I just figured Bronze PF is the most braindead if I feel like going on autopilot for a bit.

Honestly a big chunk of it is taking Cold Stones to diamond and discovering how really bad he is. If it were any debuff other than stun I'd probably rate him under Underdog, and honestly RNG has costed me the match so many times I would speedrun feeding him if they added sacing diamonds in any way. He works for some people, but I am absolutely not one of them. After that, unless I've played with a fighter and know for a fact they're worth their salt (Purrm and Scarlet) or I just like how they look (Tomb) I never evo them.

Small add on: for the master story I beat most nodes without investing in anything new. I got Xeno together for the BBand treasure node (The one with unblockable dashes) but other than that, I just use what I've leveled. There's a few things I still need to do, thankfully I didn't diamond WX yet for the Beo node and there's another BBand node that I need to level BBox a few more to cheese, but otherwise 90% of it I just used some moves invested in on fighters I didn't (other than levels) and that was all I needed. Maybe I was just blessed to have the right stuff, but even if I didn't I would just wait for it. I knew they weren't gonna give a way four diamond keys for free lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
All my bronzes and silvers went into/are going into food for making diamonds (cause I don't care about anything below a gold). But I still have a Pea Shooter and In Denile that are actually usuable

Being the stubborn darned completionist that I am, I am still partway through my journey to have at least one copy of every variant at every possible rarity tier. This means that I ultimately need four of every natural bronze, three of every natural silver, two of every natural gold and only one of every diamond (however I am also aiming for two Heavy Handed dupes as part of my side quest to have a full team at every rarity tier with the absolute maximum fighter score, and since I'm nearly done with Headstrong at bronze, Grey Matter at silver and Harlequin at gold I've been working on the assumption that a natural diamond Cerebella will be the queen of the mountain).
Apart from diamond where I am doing exceptionally poorly in terms of collecting uniques, I am doing great with my objective. Aside from Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune, I have at least one fully upgraded* copy of every naturally bronze variant at bronze level. Slightly less complete at silver, but I do have at least one fighter of every character complete and ready for the toughest battles of the silver tier with the exception of both Fortunes. Gold is largely the same. Diamond is pitiful.
So although I haven't tackled the master story yet, I'm fairly sure I have the resources to plow through it when I want to.

*Maximum exp. level reached, and all non-branching parts of the skill tree purchased; this excludes marquee abilities.

Reactions: Luke and fanghoul