• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Does Chip Tuned not proc against projectiles?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Megasonic Big Band's SA, Chip Tuned, gives you a temporary stack of Enrage for blocking a hit. However, something I've noticed--especially against Peacocks--is that when Megasonic blocks a projectile hit, like the Bang! Bang! Bang! special move, Chip Tuned doesn't seem to proc and no Enrage stacks are given. is this intentional? I know now that Chip Tuned will not proc when an opponent is benefiting from Precision, but what about normal, non-buffed projectile hits?

@TonyPartridge30, I'm moving this to bug reports.

If this is the case, I think that's probably a bug since the description doesn't say anything about not activating against projectiles.

CC @Bones

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
@TonyPartridge30, I'm moving this to bug reports.

If this is the case, I think that's probably a bug since the description doesn't say anything about not activating against projectiles.

CC @Bones
Thanks Liam. If it helps, I’ve also noticed that Squigly’s charged down attack does not seem to proc Chip Tuned, either. I’ll see if I can get some video.

@Liam @Bones
Captured a fight with a Peacock. Projectiles from special moves like Bang! Bang! Bang! and standard L5 do not proc Chip Tuned, while standard hits proc it normally.

We've got a ticket in for this. Thanks!

Reactions: TonyPartridge30