• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Doom in Rift battles

Adam East

Reaction score
Often in Rift battles my characters are inflicted by Doom when do a critical hit. In the ingame info of Buffs and Debuffs there are not information about that Doom.
I don't know what catalyst is used, but all of my characters suffers that condition in the fight, even when the opponent character is not the same.
What's happened?

Several different Fighters (Xenomorph Double, Stage Fright Squigly, Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune) can apply Doom, and each one has special conditions for that. However, I can't remember Doom being applied on your Crit.

If you are talking about this week's Rift Battles (Light Element Boss node), then it's specific Modifier applies Doom to your Fighter whenever the opponent falls under 50% HP, regardless of your Crits, Resistance, or anything else. The only way to prevent this is to pre-apply Immunity.

If it is not the case, probably, a video or series of screenshots would help us and Devs to figure out what exactly happened in your case.

Reactions: Art3mes
Several different Fighters (Xenomorph Double, Stage Fright Squigly, Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune) can apply Doom, and each one has special conditions for that. However, I can't remember Doom being applied on your Crit.

If you are talking about this week's Rift Battles (Light Element Boss node), then it's specific Modifier applies Doom to your Fighter whenever the opponent falls under 50% HP, regardless of your Crits, Resistance, or anything else. The only way to prevent this is to pre-apply Immunity.

If it is not the case, probably, a video or series of screenshots would help us and Devs to figure out what exactly happened in your case.

Also you can use final stand to survive doom