• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters [EDIT] Please lock, I was wrong, disregard.

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
It's weird, because for every other Filia, all her hair attacks at the same color as her hair. But with Class Cutter, using Drill Tempered, her attack is the color of her socks, not her hair. It's a weird little inconsistency. I feel like this attack's color (i.e. the color of the drill) should match her hair. Isn't that where the attack is coming from?

Edit: nevermind, I was wrong. Drill Tempered has always been the color of her socks.

For what it's worth, I agree that it should be the color of her hair, haha.

It's possible it was a clean up error when this move was implemented, since it was originally created for a rushed April Fools character (Fukua). No plans to go messing around with the art color map though to fix this - that time has likely passed.

Thanks for the report!

For what it's worth, I agree that it should be the color of her hair, haha.

It's possible it was a clean up error when this move was implemented, since it was originally created for a rushed April Fools character (Fukua). No plans to go messing around with the art color map though to fix this - that time has likely passed.

Thanks for the report!
If it's her legs doing the drilling, poor girl needs to go see a doctor after using that move, because legs aren't supposed to bend that way.
D;