• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Eliza PF animation bug

SConnor63

Reaction score
So, earlier today, while in prize fights I ran into a bug where Eliza (scarlet viper) just stays in her sarcophagus stage of animation between her and Sekhmet. She is invulnerable in this stage but cannot move or attack.

This continued until the fight timer ran to zero seconds left, once that happened I was soft locked into the post fight screen with Eliza’s sarcophagus animation looping endlessly.

I suspect Filia tagging in and hitting Eliza in between her transformation may have been the trigger for this.

I am using an apple iPhone 6s ver.11.3

(I took screenshots but as this is my first post and I am posting this from my phone I can’t quite figure out why I can’t upload them)

(I took screenshots but as this is my first post and I am posting this from my phone I can’t quite figure out why I can’t upload them)
Thanks for the report!

Could you upload the images somewhere else like imgur, then link them here?
Sorry about the spam filtering.

Few questions:

- Was Eliza animating in this state, or was she completely still?
- Was she able to be hit? Did it make hit noises and display damage numbers?

Thanks for the report!

Could you upload the images somewhere else like imgur, then link them here?
Sorry about the spam filtering.

Few questions:

- Was Eliza animating in this state, or was she completely still?
- Was she able to be hit? Did it make hit noises and display damage numbers?

Also, I noticed in the screenshots all of the characters on screen have black eyes?

I know that sounds like the start of a bad Skullgirls creepypasta but I’m being genuine here lol

And yes she was animated in the sarcophagus stage, but just kind or writhing and gyrating in place, as I said she is invulnerable in this state (no damage #’s) while Filia aimlessly tried to hit her with her downswipe slide.

(Edit: the screenshots are public on imgur, if you wanted to go look there, I tagged it under skullgirls)

Last edited:
(Edit: the screenshots are public on imgur, if you wanted to go look there, I tagged it under skullgirls)
There are thousands of images under Skullgirls, and I don't have the time to go searching for these images unfortunately.
It would be great if you could attach the links to the images here!

There are thousands of images under Skullgirls, and I don't have the time to go searching for these images unfortunately.
It would be great if you could attach the links to the images here!

While I agree it WOULD be great to just give the link to the imgur post I cannot. I do not meet the minimum requirements outlined by this forum. As this is a new profile, created yesterday I do not have the minimum 1% like-to-post ratio and I have not been registered for 72 hours. However, I’d be happy to post it tomorrow.

In the meantime, I understand you are probably very busy but as far as I can tell it’s still the first result when you look up the skullgirls tag on imgur. the post is called bug report and it contains the 2 screenshots.

If I have to wait to put the link here tomorrow that is fine as well.

@SConnor63
I'm looking into the image permissions to make them a bit more lax, but you should be able to attach the end of the URL, like this:
dhFTWht . png

I was able to find your image! So no worries.
Thanks for the report.

@SConnor63
I'm looking into the image permissions to make them a bit more lax, but you should be able to attach the end of the URL, like this:
dhFTWht . png

I was able to find your image! So no worries.
Thanks for the report.

Thank you very much, I’m sorry that all this was necessary to get two screenshots that may not even help identify this seemingly rare bug that, so far, appears like no one else has experienced. I had also tried chopping up the url into smaller parts but it seems like it was still being filtered out.

Thank you again

Reactions: Liam