• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

MrNoggin

Reaction score
I've noticed that some moves have a lower drop rate than others (like BB3s) but forbidden procedure seems to almost never drop.

I’ve been playing since about a month after SGM hit the app store and in the past (what, three years?) I’ve only managed to get 3 gold versions and I think 2-4 silvers (long since lost to time). While I haven’t been as consistent as I’d like on Wednesday Valentine event grind I’ve done it a lot.

A real lot.

Does this move really drop that infrequently and I’ve been super unlucky?

Got 2 today and usually at least one every other week. Getting the right stats is the real challenge.

All blockbusters have equal rarity. A Gold Forbidden Procedure is just as likely to appear as a Gold Magnetic Trap.
Random chance sometimes just gives you a weirdly skewed collection, but there's no rarity within the blockbusters themselves!

Got 2 today and usually at least one every other week. Getting the right stats is the real challenge.
Getting the right stats is indeed the challenge for any move but for my getting ANY forbidden procedures is the first hurdle I can’t clear.

All blockbusters have equal rarity. A Gold Forbidden Procedure is just as likely to appear as a Gold Magnetic Trap.
Random chance sometimes just gives you a weirdly skewed collection, but there's no rarity within the blockbusters themselves!
Huh. Good to know I guess.

Guess I’ll continue grinding trying to get some.