• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fortune Variants and her Marquee

Hack n' Splash
1. A well-timed BLOCK against standard attacks inclicts CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds Landing
2. CRITICAL HITS with Ms. Fortune's HEAD will remove 1 opponent DEBUFF, dealing an additional 1% of the opponent's MAX HEALTH for each DEBUFF removed.

Meow & Furever
1. Gain FINAL STAND for 10 seconds and 3 stacks of PRECISION for every 10% HEALTH LOST
2. Enemy is inflicted with DEATH MARK for 10 seconds and STUN for 4 seconds when FINAL STAND expires

Feline Lucky
1. Gain 1 stack(s) of PRECISION every 7 seconds
2. 2% chance on CRITICAL HIT to gain IMMUNE, INVINCIBLE; FINAL STAND and UNFLINCHING for 15 seconds

Just Kitten
1. 25% chance when suffering a DEBUFF to immediately convert that DEBUFF to a stack of PRECISION
2. 5% chance to EVADE any non-projectile HIT and gain HASTE for 10 seconds

Claw & Order
1. CRITICAL HITS have a 25% chance to reset the timers of all opponent DEBUFFS except STUN and DOOM
2. HITS that deal at least 10% of the opponent's MAX HEALTH set their SPECIAL MOVES on cooldown and DISABLE their BLOCKBUSTERS for 10 seconds

Purrfect Dark
1. After facing Ms. Fortune for 15 seconds, the opponent suffers DEATH MARK and CURSE HEAD
2. HITS have a 10% chance to instantly defeat enemies if they are suffering from DEATH MARK and are below 25% HEALTH

Hellcat
1. Gain permanent ENRAGE while HP is above 75%
2. Gain 3 stacks of PRECISION when defeating an opponent while benefitting from ENRAGE

Those should be all the signature abilities.

Instant defeats? I know there was doom before, but this is different. The good thing is you have to face her for 15 seconds to get the debuffs.

Instant defeats? I know there was doom before, but this is different. The good thing is you have to face her for 15 seconds to get the debuffs.

And you have to have 25% HP or less, and it's a 10% chance. It's not as broken as people are making it out to be.

Doom is certain :eek:

And you have to have 25% HP or less, and it's a 10% chance. It's not as broken as people are making it out to be.

Doom is certain :eek:

But if you face a tank with high high high hp (RE Bigband, AF Cerebella, etc) you could try to make a quick finsh, even if their armor is really stacked

But if you face a tank with high high high hp (RE Bigband, AF Cerebella, etc) you could try to make a quick finsh, even if their armor is really stacked

Technically it just means 25% EHP reduction on a very good day, which is in a realm of a couple of bleed procs. If anything, against a tanky tanky tank some kind of bleed apocalypse or probably ultraviolent would be a better pick (then again dunno what else kitty has in stock - no luck with getting her).

If anything, Meow And Forever is much worse - you get stunned 10 times per fighting her even if you don't get hit. It's some Evil Forces Squiggly Of Doom tier.

Reactions: fanghoul
I just want to know witch gold was character relic special or can we get all three golds from premier relic? I can’t keep up anymore with all the updates

So far, Meow and Furever is the best Fortune. Although she hasn't been too troublesome for me. Hack n' Splash seems incredibly weak and Claw and Order seems pretty niche.
From what I've seen of Fortune so far, she seems incredibly weak, with Meow and Furever and maybe Claw and Order being the only good ones. Most of her variants are either too dependent on RNG or are just flat out too niche to rely on.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
So far, Meow and Furever is the best Fortune. Although she hasn't been too troublesome for me. Hack n' Splash seems incredibly weak and Claw and Order seems pretty niche.
From what I've seen of Fortune so far, she seems incredibly weak, with Meow and Furever and maybe Claw and Order being the only good ones. Most of her variants are either too dependent on RNG or are just flat out too niche to rely on.

I like HnS for attack and MnF for defense.

Wait, what do they mean by facing Ms.Fortune? I know there was a bug where Eliza faced the wrong way, but that’s fixed now.

Reactions: Yomady

Meow and Forever is definitely the best Fortune, but Claw and Order seems pretty great in her own right- kind of like what PW Filia should be (w/o the bleed mechanic)

Hack 'n Slash seems pretty mediocre tbh, but it's probably too soon to make that call.

I wouldn't sleep on hellcat. Even though she's a bronze, her SA combined with her marquee could make her a real monster in lower tier prizefights (although going 10 seconds w/o taking a hit sounds pretty tricky to pull off)

You guys know you're ranking them based off level 1 SA right? They still got room to grow.

Still interesting discussion, but I think seeing them maxed will change some opinions

That being said, does anyone have the maxed SAs?

I don't know all the level 3 SAs except Hack N Splash caps at 15 seconds and 3% damage per debuff removed. If I remember right, Purrfect Dark caps at 10 Seconds for debuffs (timerless) and 50% HP to instakill (still 10% chance and head hits only) and I think Feline Lucky caps at 25 second buffs (chance stays the same) and 3 precisions per 7 seconds.

Dark is going to be an incredible counter character with a bit of cheese potential (10 seconds isn't too long), and if Claw & Order lowers her damage % for activation to 5% like I suspect she'll be incredibly strong as well.

If Kitten raises her debuff conversion to 100% and raises evade chance to 15% she'll be an amazing bronze defense, but it'll probably be just 50% convert and more haste, so still fun but not mind blowing. I don't think she has any unusable variants. At worst she's like Eliza, every variant has use even though some are gonna be much better than others.

Wait, what do they mean by facing Ms.Fortune? I know there was a bug where Eliza faced the wrong way, but that’s fixed now.

I think it means "Facing" in the sense of "has been fighting", so that it will trigger 15 seconds after Ms. Fortune tags in, or 15 seconds after the start of the match if she's the starting fighter.

Reactions: Yomady
Okay, I've got a Hellcat with maxed SA over here, so I can tell you it's permanent enrage while above 50 percent health and five stacks of precision if she kills someone while she has enrage.

I need to play around more using Ms. Fortune, because I'm not too good with her yet, especially with the head. Seems like a very skill intensive character.

Meow and Furever seems less powerful than we might have thought, since each new instance of Final Stand overwrites the previous one, so you can get her down to 1 hp before her SA can strike back with the debuffs. If she tags out, then you don't have ANYTHING to worry about.

Just Kitten seems like she oddly might be one of the strongest ones? He SAs at level 3 are:
1: 50% chance when suffering a DEBUFF to immediately convert that DEBUFF to a stack of PRECISION.
2: 15% chance to EVADE any non-projectile HIT and gain HASTE for 10 seconds

I've been working on raising a Kitten from bronze to gold (currently level 22 silver) because in the least she seems like the one most able to deal with her Daily Event modifiers in master mode, and finally let me get those sweet treasure nodes. I was trying with Meow and Furever, but all the bleed stacks make it hard without a high level character to kill the enemies quickly.

I did her master treasure nodes with a stray 1800ish FS feiine lucky. Well, the first node went down at 1500ish FS and the second after several more tries with PF levelups in between to reset energy. So it involved a lot of luck.

Also she has about once per match godmode ("IMMUNE, INVINCIBLE; FINAL STAND and UNFLINCHING" - there is no OR in this statement, they all come together) which goes for 25s upgraded (still 2% on crit). So don't get hit when up against her, okay :3

Also can't make heads or tails of her character ability. AI is good with the head, but I can't hit a broad side of a barn with it. From inside a barn. Also the head gets hit by not so stray attacks (bandwagon rushdown ouch), and the AI is much better at abusing this fact than me.