1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Frozen Over Negative Damage bug

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Gamer_Shot69, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Gamer_Shot69

Gamer_Shot69 New Member

Cerebella - Brain freeze's SA reduces my damage so much that it actually heals her. i was using a bio exorcist squigly and performing the ground combo -> launcher -> air combo and by the time cerebella began to fall to the ground i qued up silver chord and the moment it hit her it displayed -407 damage and increased her health by around 1-2%. I am unsure if this can be replicated by other squigly variants or with squigly's other special attacks, and i also dont think that negative damage ever happens during normal combos, only special attacks as far as i know.

MatDestruction likes this.
  2. Gamer_Shot69

Gamer_Shot69 New Member

After further experimentation, i've discovered that the combo has to be started with a battle opera, like this Squigly's Battle Opera -> Ground combo -> launcher -> air combo -> Silver chord

3. nesteaisnasty

nesteaisnasty Member

happy to have her as a main (at least for the time the bug is up)

4. Veeko

Veeko Well-Known Member

That’s hilarious. I’m sorry. I’m surprised that’s never happened to me as an avid Bio user myself

5. Gamer_Shot69

Gamer_Shot69 New Member

It only happens whenever i do this combo, i've never had it happen outside of this specific one.