• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Manowar

Reaction score
Souls Sister.png Daily Complete.png
I beat the master event with a maxed out silver souls sister. It’s possible. The only BB I had was head over heals BB3 so I was reasonably assured I wouldn’t proc the fatigue. Then I just spammed orbs and made good use of lash out. A little RNG also helps with the team you end up facing.

Last edited:
The fight modifiers for the 3 key nodes where you can get moves:

A CLONE WITH MY THOUGHTS
General Modifiers

Player
BURDEN OF POWER
Suffer FATIGUE for 5 seconds when landing a HIT while a BLOCKBUSTER is fully charged.

Enemy
MIRROR MIRROR
Once per match when falling below 50% HEALTH, match the opponent's HEALTH% and highest BLOCKBUSTER METER value.

TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
While below 50% HEALTH, gain 1 stack of MIASMA every second. All stacks are removed if HIT while DASHING.

CAST OF SHADOWS
Cycle between permanent HASTE and IMMUNITY every 10 seconds. While benefitting from HASTE, all projectiles are UNBLOCKABLE. While benefitting from IMMUNITY, EVADE all projectiles.​

Treasure Node Right

Player
  • BURDEN OF POWER
  • HEMOFILIA = Inflicted with permanent BLEED.

Enemy
  • MIRROR MIRROR
  • TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
  • CAST OF SHADOWS
  • MANA SAP = HITS drain BLOCKBUSTER METER.

Treasure Node Left

Player
  • BURDEN OF POWER

Enemy
  • MIRROR MIRROR
  • TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
  • CAST OF SHADOWS
  • PREEMPTIVE STRIKE = Gain 100% CRIT RATE if the opponent has a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER.
  • SMASH HIT = BLOCKBUSTER ATTACKS deal 100% bonus damage.

Boss Node

Player
  • BURDEN OF POWER
  • EVIL PRESENCE = Inflicted with a random DEBUFF on TAG IN and MATCH START.

Enemy
  • MIRROR MIRROR
  • TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
  • CAST OF SHADOWS
  • NERVE AGENT = 100% bonus damage if the opponent is STUNNED.

I haven't 100% it yet because I don't have a Fukua (soon!) but it doesn't seem too bad (looking at you heavy bleed Robo-Fortune treasure node). Got into trouble with that 5 stacks of miasma and Valentines' heavy regen making some long fights. Even with the evade all projectiles of CAST OF SHADOWS, my Mean One Peacock is crazy with her nearly-permanent 5 stacks of enrage. She has no chill.

I beat it with a silver Rain Shadow, which kinda sucked and took a lot of tries, but it wasn't until after I beat the node that I pulled my first ranged special moves for Fukua, so I had to keep my Souls Sister benched as being a bit useless till that moment.

Having two taunts seemed to help though. Miasma is a CRAZY strong buff.

I haven't 100% it yet because I don't have a Fukua (soon!) but it doesn't seem too bad (looking at you heavy bleed Robo-Fortune treasure node).
Yeah, I'd say Fukua's daily is pretty well-balanced -- it needs more skill (or Curse + Immunity support) than most if you're trying to longshot thanks to the effective +50% Max HP, "No BB1s Allowed" Fatigue-on-hit, and the fast-stacking Miasma, but overall it's nothing that can't be solved with more Fighter Score and smart move choices. It definitely earns points in my book for not actively punishing you for using the daily's theme fighter (looking at you, Master Big Band) or for having your treasure node fighters marquee'd (looking at you, Master Robo-Fortune).

Reactions: Disasterrr19
I need to play it a bit more to figure out how it's balanced. Once 5 stacks of Miasma are up, it can really make life miserable. It's one of the few master difficulty daily events where I've had a level 59 character lose 1 vs 1 while I was using auto-battle. Even one stack of Miasma makes it hard to get off blockbusters on the treasure node. But at least there's a way to remove the Miasma, which feels a lot better than the nonsense going on with Robo-Fortune and Big Band.

(Robo-Fortune's is particularly terrible, since it also punishes you for using so many of her variants, particularly Blue Screened, so I don't think much is going to compare to that soon)