• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fukua Speculation

The Fukua Prize Fight is finally on the horizon! Coming soon, as in right after the 4th of July holiday prize fight (so July 8th?)
source: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-4-3-update-notes-coming-very-soon.16563/

So the main question: Which Fukua variant will be the 10% reward in the Gold Prize Fight?

The options:
  • Feathered Edges
  • Vaporwave Vixen
  • Night Terror
  • Phantom Threads
Maybe elemental variety will be the deciding factor?

Beowulf = Wulfsbane
Big Band = Epic Sax
Cerebella = Harlequin
Double = Immoral Fiber
Eliza = Diva Intervention
Filia = Parasite Weave
Ms. Fortune = Claw & Order
Painwheel = Raw Nerv
Parasoul = Primed
Peacock = Untouchable
Robo-Fortune = Blue Screen
Squigly = Poltergust
Valentine = Silent Kill

Seeing how Air and Light are missing a third, perhaps the Fukua gold PF reward will be Vaporwave Vixen or Phantom Threads (lol, those are the only gold Fukuas I have, and they're great)

The Fukua Prize Fight is finally on the horizon! Coming soon, as in right after the 4th of July holiday prize fight (so July 8th?)
source: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-4-3-update-notes-coming-very-soon.16563/

So the main question: Which Fukua variant will be the 10% reward in the Gold Prize Fight?

The options:
  • Feathered Edges
  • Vaporwave Vixen
  • Night Terror
  • Phantom Threads
Maybe elemental variety will be the deciding factor?

Beowulf = Wulfsbane
Big Band = Epic Sax
Cerebella = Harlequin
Double = Immoral Fiber
Eliza = Diva Intervention
Filia = Parasite Weave
Ms. Fortune = Claw & Order
Painwheel = Raw Nerv
Parasoul = Primed
Peacock = Untouchable
Robo-Fortune = Blue Screen
Squigly = Poltergust
Valentine = Silent Kill

Seeing how Air and Light are missing a third, perhaps the Fukua gold PF reward will be Vaporwave Vixen or Phantom Threads (lol, those are the only gold Fukuas I have, and they're great)
Great analysis! Also, this means that the new character releasing later this year will likely be whatever element the Fukua prize is NOT! I personally am hoping for Vaporwave because her colors are about as fantastic as her abilities, but either one would be pretty sweet!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I'm gonna guess the obvious answer and say Vaporwave, since she's one of the elements that has less fighters and because the other candidate following this reasoning (Phatom Threads) was in the Cinco de Mayo relic, which also had CnO, and it would be odd for a holiday relic to contain ~two~ pf reward fighters.

On the topic of Fukua, which variant is the best between all silvers and bronzes? I'm fortunate enough to have all silvers and bronzes (but not enough for a single gold >.<) so any advice?