1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fukua Speculation

Discussion in 'Fukua' started by Manowar, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

The Fukua Prize Fight is finally on the horizon! Coming soon, as in right after the 4th of July holiday prize fight (so July 8th?)
    source: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-4-3-update-notes-coming-very-soon.16563/

So the main question: Which Fukua variant will be the 10% reward in the Gold Prize Fight?

The options:
    • Feathered Edges
    • Vaporwave Vixen
    • Night Terror
    • Phantom Threads
    Maybe elemental variety will be the deciding factor?

Beowulf = Wulfsbane
    Big Band = Epic Sax
    Cerebella = Harlequin
    Double = Immoral Fiber
    Eliza = Diva Intervention
    Filia = Parasite Weave
    Ms. Fortune = Claw & Order
    Painwheel = Raw Nerv
    Parasoul = Primed
    Peacock = Untouchable
    Robo-Fortune = Blue Screen
    Squigly = Poltergust
    Valentine = Silent Kill

Seeing how Air and Light are missing a third, perhaps the Fukua gold PF reward will be Vaporwave Vixen or Phantom Threads (lol, those are the only gold Fukuas I have, and they're great)

2. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

Great analysis! Also, this means that the new character releasing later this year will likely be whatever element the Fukua prize is NOT! I personally am hoping for Vaporwave because her colors are about as fantastic as her abilities, but either one would be pretty sweet!

BallotBoxer likes this.
  3. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

I'm gonna guess the obvious answer and say Vaporwave, since she's one of the elements that has less fighters and because the other candidate following this reasoning (Phatom Threads) was in the Cinco de Mayo relic, which also had CnO, and it would be odd for a holiday relic to contain ~two~ pf reward fighters.

BallotBoxer and Hall☆weenQueen like this.
  4. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Well-Known Member

On the topic of Fukua, which variant is the best between all silvers and bronzes? I'm fortunate enough to have all silvers and bronzes (but not enough for a single gold >.<) so any advice?