• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

View attachment 4322
Didn’t pull any gold Robos but I did get a god roll move from one of the relics I’d saved!
Didn’t pull any gold Robos either, but I got a Nyanotech and a gold catalyst! It’s called No High Heals, it’s specific to Ms.Fortune defenders, and it gives the opponent heal block for some time if the opponent receives regen above a certain health threshold. Don’t remember the exact numbers, but it doesn’t matter since I don’t have any good defense Ms.Fortunes. It was fun getting a gold catalyst from a free relic though.

I love how the cast has at least a measurable respect towards New Meridian's favourite wrestler, let's make a quick analysis, shall we?
Peacock: "Hey sign this! Make it out to Andy!"
Cerebella: "After this, can I have your autograph?"
Valentine: "Aren't you quite the specimen?"
Then there's Parasoul: "You should just retire now.", "Take him into custody!", "You've wasted my time."

I love how the cast has at least a measurable respect towards New Meridian's favourite wrestler, let's make a quick analysis, shall we?
Peacock: "Hey sign this! Make it out to Andy!"
Cerebella: "After this, can I have your autograph?"
Valentine: "Aren't you quite the specimen?"
Then there's Parasoul: "You should just retire now.", "Take him into custody!", "You've wasted my time."

I hope you've heard Filia's interaction with Beowulf
Filia: "Do you have a hair parasite too?"
Samson: "THATS JUST ROADKILL"
Beowulf found dead in New Meridian. Burn marks all over.

kI3Ggcu.jpg

First time reaching 50 streak! Thanks Buzzkill lol. Also found out that the modifiers are named "Annihilator" and "Elder Goddess" for 500% attack and health respectively.
EDIT: Lost it at 52, oh well. Interestingly, the attack and health bonuses cap at 500%.

Last edited:
Lol an untouchable peacock used (dummy thicc) lonesome lenny and apparently was able to use it a second time and I thought I would be dead but she actually killed herself with them.

Sksksk

Lv 28 Purrminator Non crit jab at +1850% bonus attack damage, 240 to 4700. Dear gawd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190422-181508_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20190422-181508_Skullgirls.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Dear goodness - what level is she and how long did it take to build to that?
She’s level 19 (evolved), with pretty minimal stat boosts from moves, BUT this was the last of the three sparring partners, with a Sheltered in back. I can’t wait to see what she’ll be like with tons of crit rate and attack from moves lol

Reactions: cappatacus
Doublicious + All Your Buff Are Belong to Us in Robo-Fortune’s daily. pure chaos. who has a buff? who has a debuff? you have to figure that out. barrier everywhere! everybody has extra health bars all at the same time. chaos, i tell you. pure chaos.

(i don’t have a Purrminator so i cant contribute to this concerning damage discussion. big sad)

View attachment 4401
Hard to see here, but if you activate Circuit Breaker and win the fight before she detonates, Robo will be on fire in her win pose and just keeps making the stuttering meows and nyans she does right before exploding indefinitely

just tried this out myself and - oh my god, this is my new favorite thing. it’s not even that funny but i find it hilarious

More Robo nonsense. I was fighting a PF team with a Resonant Evil, just a gold one, not so bad, but he managed to take out my Rainbow Blight. Fortunately his health was pretty low- unfortunately my other two fighters, being my Just Kitten and my Purrminator (both evolved and marqueed), don’t really have the most reliable ways to remove armor at the moment. Just Kitten got stunned multiple times and died. Purr also got stunned twice. At the end, I knew she couldn’t survive anything else from him- However, she has DDoS, and RE had 4 stacks of Power Surge. He decided to go for a blockbuster, way on the other side of the screen, instead of just jabbing me to death, and he died, and I won. The end.