• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fun Moments

It would have costed me a high streak.
30sec was left.
I had my Hack n Splash VS Wulfsbane(he always gets me somehow)
All my teammates were dead.
My cat was at 2% HP while he was on 35% HP.
very tense moment
We were at half a finger distance apart from each other.
As always I was in blocking position.

As soon as he loads wulfshoot, i thought thats all for today.
As he began to jump, guess what, I threw my head on him. It was a perfect hit, then I dashed and killed him.

It was a deciding moment.
Then I can say,
300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

We were at half a finger distance apart from each other.
As always I was in blocking position.

As soon as he loads wulfshoot, i
As he began to jump, guess what, I threw my head on him. It was a perfect hit, then I dashed and killed him.

It was a deciding moment.
Then I can say,
View attachment 9911
DANGIT HE ALMOST HAD YOU— OOOH THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL! Good job :0

Reactions: Art3mes
This time it was Stun VS Stun

I was playing with Inner Pieces against Epic Sax.
As soon as I used my Upper Khat, he used Noise Cancel.
Guess what, we both get stunned. But luckily, Noise Cancel stuns for 2 sec while Upper Khat for 4 sec.
I won finally, but it was a wierd 2 sec when both players banging their heads.

(≧▽≦)

I'll sometimes autobattle for the first few streaks of Prize Fights, and one time I set my AI Parasoul against the opponents AI Parasoul. They were both standing next to eachother trying to counter each others hit and basically poking, 1 second stunned moment, and then trying it again over and over until mine finally used a BB! It felt like I was watching a sissy fight until mine just decided she had enough and launched a taskforce after her twin.:D

The June 24th Twitter teaser talked about deployments. And one of the missions involved cleaning up BLOOD. Some commenters relied with something I think is really quite fun.
b2a336ff-5ab9-479b-b540-3ac43f0dff50-png.10180

Attachments

• B2A336FF-5AB9-479B-B540-3AC43F0DFF50.png
    B2A336FF-5AB9-479B-B540-3AC43F0DFF50.png
    746.1 KB · Views: 191
so Fukua has 2 win poses, right. one she does a pose with a bunch of hair drills and the second she just... runs off for some reason. now during the small cutscene you get when you evolve a fighter, at the end whatever fighter you’re evolving does one of their win poses (this is probably common knowledge but just stating it just in case)

i was evolving one of my bronze Fukua’s earlier and she happened to do her second win pose where she runs off, but the thing is she doesn't run off screen in that sequence, she just runs in place unable to make her dramatic exit like she usually does after beating her enemies to a pulp. its not much, its pretty dumb but it made me laugh

2E51FA60-ECDB-4079-8C40-B7C988451B65.jpeg

i like to interpret it as the fighter card is blocking her from running off. like “NO! you cannot escape your fate! you are a silver fighter now!”

Screenshot_20200720_052613_com.autumn.skullgirls_copy_1920x886.jpg Screenshot_20200713_032026_com.autumn.skullgirls_copy_1920x886.jpg Oh boy!
Lately I've been busy at work that I've hardly been in the game ... but hey!
How to forget when I went Rank = Legend = .. for 2 consecutive times.
... [ whoever appeals to the Bug is denying my supremacy & greatness :V hahaha ]

Reactions: fanghoul
I know I've seen this sort of thing here but here's my version of "don't you love the variety of AI special moves sometimes?"20200730_114657.jpg
And yes this screenshot was worth losing the battle over xD