• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Getting a new phone. Question before I buy.

Scottienigma

Reaction score
I am looking to either get a ZTE Zmax Champ or a ZTE Maven 3. Does anyone know if the game is compatible with either of these phones? I have looked online but cannot find a list of compatible devices.

Reactions: Yomady
Hi. I couldn't find a list of devices for Skullgirls Mobile specifically, but you should check this generic Google Play Store article to make sure your device is on it.
https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131
After that, Skullgirls asks for Android 4.1 minimum, though as an iOS user I'm not sure what exactly this means for your planned device in particular.

I am looking to either get a ZTE Zmax Champ or a ZTE Maven 3. Does anyone know if the game is compatible with either of these phones? I have looked online but cannot find a list of compatible devices.
You really only need to have over a minimum amount Ram on your phone, i can't remember it at the top of my head.

I did some brief searching, and it looks like neither of those phones will be able to run Skullgirls.

Skullgirls requires 2GB of RAM to run, minimum*, and I believe that device is 1GB RAM, and the other is 1.5GB RAM.

* The performance may be less than stellar if you a running the bare minimum requirements for the game.

I did some brief searching, and it looks like neither of those phones will be able to run Skullgirls.

Skullgirls requires 2GB of RAM to run, minimum*, and I believe that device is 1GB RAM, and the other is 1.5GB RAM.

* The performance may be less than stellar if you a running the bare minimum requirements for the game.
Someone was saying the other week about 2gb just hitting at peak but think closing apps helped never heard a reply lol but more ram the better their loads of phones on the market atm & ram is like hitting 6gb (maybes more) now so if your looking am sure you'll pick one up easy like a 2-4gb one... What i do is just type in eBay for example 4gb ram mobile comes up with millions i also see it like all phones break in time like screens batteries e.g so you can't be doing no wrong on a non branded one anyways good luck on the phone market. 3gb is working fine here if it makes a difference :)