• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights GG and Forfeiting in PVP

Arkantos

Reaction score
Could you please change the 'quit' button in PVP to a 'forfeit' button so that when someone runs away from defeat online, it will automatically count as a victory to the other player.

'Losing connection' is still a problem I see a lot in PVP. The other guy either rage quits, doesn't have the patience to let his opponent finish, or just plain doesn't understand that there are no consequences to defeat.

As for the ones who do see it through, I'd like to see a post-game GG button incorporated so that we can be good sports about it. This could apply to rift battles too. Perhaps saying GG could send a small prize to your opponent (but it has a 24hr timer, so you can't spam it for free goods).

Last edited:
That's actually a great idea! One flaw though, players will be able to win faster. King of The Ring'll be a breeze because the forfeit button can easily be spammed. ;W;

I suggest just getting rid of the quit button altogether so there's no escape, muahaha! >:3

GIGANTIC... AAAAAAAAAAARM—
Pause
"WHERE'S THE QUIT BUTTON?!" ;0;

It's a little frustrating when you are about to win and the opponent quit and doesn't count as a win. Good Idea

Reactions: Skulltoon
That's actually a great idea! One flaw though, players will be able to win faster. King of The Ring'll be a breeze because the forfeit button can easily be spammed. ;W;

King of the Ring? The once-per-day mission that requires a PVP victory? I'm not sure how you could beat that by spamming the forfeit button. The only way that would work is if you can collude with your opponent. So just don't include it in Private Matches.

I suggest just getting rid of the quit button altogether so there's no escape, muahaha! >:3

GIGANTIC... AAAAAAAAAAARM—
Pause
"WHERE'S THE QUIT BUTTON?!" ;0;
I like both the original posts idea and yours too... it'd be tempting to just take the quit button away especially since almost everyone who uses it does so because they just don't want to give the other player the win :< kind of sad that it's so common really, especially given the great community we have here.