• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Soaked-In-Soul

Reaction score
Are you guys still updating the PF and rift score thread? I have been trying so hard to score enough to get In to the 10% gold, but I always seem to fall short. This tool would be very helpful in determining whether or not to waste my time, but hasn’t been updated since July 4. I’ve gotten scores over 22 million these past few PFs and it took a lot of time and effort on my part, only to be rewarded with junk for my hours of tireless efforts. I love the game and I’m not trying to whine and I don’t mind hard work to achieve a goal, as long as it’s attainable. However, the rewards I get for my hard work in PF is nowhere near worth my investment. It seems to be, as I’ve heard it mentioned multiple times, that once the Diamond players were released (at this time my team was not strong enough to make the gold 10% reward tier), the strongest players began to get those fighters and their interest in PF was reinvigorated. With that, they began to drive the scores farther and farther away from players like me. I can get a streak going until about 25 then I’m up against characters with scores of 20k or more for each fighter. Even when I refresh I usually get matched up against, again, players with multiple 20k characters. I see people with players so powerful that they are reaching streaks of 40 or more. How can a person like me compete with that?! I have about 4 diamond characters now, only one of which I was able to level enough for a score of 10.7k (those diamond keys are elusive little things). I also have several golds maxed out with levels of 10k or more, but I can never seem to make the top 10%. I’ve read on several threads that say before the diamonds, a score of 10 million or more would’ve almost guaranteed a place in the top 10%. I have read that this is how most people got their first few golds. Is there any fact to that? If so, then I don’t have a chance anytime in the near future with the rate that the ending scores are rising. The gap between the strength of my players and the top 10% and higher is so great, that it seems impossible to bridge. Especially since these players are continually getting stronger. Having a tool that allows me to see the prior weeks PF scores might help me determine whether I should waste my time or not. If my problem is a common one, then maybe setting up a different reward system would benefit more players like me. Maybe setting up a solid threshold for the players to achieve tier rewards would help. It would also stop the superstrong diamond heavy teams from driving the score way out of reach for players like me, which may be what is happening. Or, consider better rewards for the 11-30% tier. Maybe a diamond fighter for the #10-#1 spots with shards and keys and then change the 10% tier to 10-30% and give golds for 10-30% and silvers for the 31-60% and moves only for the 61-100%. Maybe u could even create a diamond prize fight! I hope these suggestions give some insight and are helpful! Any info on the PF thread is very much appreciated! Many thanks! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Diony
Are you guys still updating the PF and rift score thread? I have been trying so hard to score enough to get In to the 10% gold, but I always seem to fall short. This tool would be very helpful in determining whether or not to waste my time, but hasn’t been updated since July 4. I’ve gotten scores over 22 million these past few PFs and it took a lot of time and effort on my part, only to be rewarded with junk for my hours of tireless efforts. I love the game and I’m not trying to whine and I don’t mind hard work to achieve a goal, as long as it’s attainable. However, the rewards I get for my hard work in PF is nowhere near worth my investment. It seems to be, as I’ve heard it mentioned multiple times, that once the Diamond players were released (at this time my team was not strong enough to make the gold 10% reward tier), the strongest players began to get those fighters and their interest in PF was reinvigorated. With that, they began to drive the scores farther and farther away from players like me. I can get a streak going until about 25 then I’m up against characters with scores of 20k or more for each fighter. Even when I refresh I usually get matched up against, again, players with multiple 20k characters. I see people with players so powerful that they are reaching streaks of 40 or more. How can a person like me compete with that?! I have about 4 diamond characters now, only one of which I was able to level enough for a score of 10.7k (those diamond keys are elusive little things). I also have several golds maxed out with levels of 10k or more, but I can never seem to make the top 10%. I’ve read on several threads that say before the diamonds, a score of 10 million or more would’ve almost guaranteed a place in the top 10%. I have read that this is how most people got their first few golds. Is there any fact to that? If so, then I don’t have a chance anytime in the near future with the rate that the ending scores are rising. The gap between the strength of my players and the top 10% and higher is so great, that it seems impossible to bridge. Especially since these players are continually getting stronger. Having a tool that allows me to see the prior weeks PF scores might help me determine whether I should waste my time or not. If my problem is a common one, then maybe setting up a different reward system would benefit more players like me. Maybe setting up a solid threshold for the players to achieve tier rewards would help. It would also stop the superstrong diamond heavy teams from driving the score way out of reach for players like me, which may be what is happening. Or, consider better rewards for the 11-30% tier. Maybe a diamond fighter for the #10-#1 spots with shards and keys and then change the 10% tier to 10-30% and give golds for 10-30% and silvers for the 31-60% and moves only for the 61-100%. Maybe u could even create a diamond prize fight! I hope these suggestions give some insight and are helpful! Any info on the PF thread is very much appreciated! Many thanks! Keep up the good work!
I can't post scores but I can offer some advice! What I've always done is take the last few scores from a character pf, pick the highest one, and add 5-10 mil to it. So let's take robofortunes pf since it's going on right now. I notice that the highest scores are about 12 mil (this is off the top of my head but I know it's pretty low) so if I want top 10% I'm going to get about 17 mil or so before I call it quits. Other pfs, like filias, which are really high, would need about 31 mil since the cutoff is usually about 26mil. My point is: always go beyond. The lower the highest scores tend to be, the less "beyond" you need to go (~5mil) but if they're higher (around 23-30mil) you'll want to go more "beyond" (6-10mil).

Don't settle for the cutoff because you have a smaller chance of making it, go further and you'll have a much better chance of getting that gold!

The rising scores are an issue that's been discussed in other places so I won't spend too much time on that. If you're curious I'd poke around "feedback and suggestions" of the forums.

I hope this helps you get top 10% more frequently!

Well its not all about fs, you need to pick the right matchups for your team and you will find it easy to get up to high streaks. For example my best fighter is a gold bio and I avoid opponents with precision or moves and SAs that counter my SA and I can easily beat 50k to 60k teams. This combined with some luck with the bonus point opponents will easily bring you to the top 10%. Btw about 28m will bring you to 10% for the easier pfs.

Reactions: Soaked-In-Soul
What is your player level?
How much time and retries it takes for you to reach, the above-mentioned, 22 mil?

I am just curious.

How much time and retries it takes for you to reach, the above-mentioned, 22 mil?

I am just curious.
About two hours a day I guess, I'm at lvl 59 and no dias.

Hello, understand the frustration and you’re completely right in that. Prize fight threshold have inflated over the months and it keeps rising. It's not attainable for new to mid-game players who can't promise an unreasonable time to the game. I, happen to be from that era when 10 mill was enough for 10%. It is true.
The devs have also taken notice to that. However, anything is yet to be done about it.
The threshold for prize fight isn’t regularly updated as you've noticed.
Till it gets resolved and/or the score chart is updated, you can ask about approximate threshold for any prize fight and i'll keep you updated. You can dm too if you want :rolleyes:.

I can't post scores but I can offer some advice! What I've always done is take the last few scores from a character pf, pick the highest one, and add 5-10 mil to it. So let's take robofortunes pf since it's going on right now. I notice that the highest scores are about 12 mil (this is off the top of my head but I know it's pretty low) so if I want top 10% I'm going to get about 17 mil or so before I call it quits. Other pfs, like filias, which are really high, would need about 31 mil since the cutoff is usually about 26mil. My point is: always go beyond. The lower the highest scores tend to be, the less "beyond" you need to go (~5mil) but if they're higher (around 23-30mil) you'll want to go more "beyond" (6-10mil).

Don't settle for the cutoff because you have a smaller chance of making it, go further and you'll have a much better chance of getting that gold!

The rising scores are an issue that's been discussed in other places so I won't spend too much time on that. If you're curious I'd poke around "feedback and suggestions" of the forums.

I hope this helps you get top 10% more frequently!
Ty so much! The advice was really helpful! I’ll do my best!

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Well its not all about fs, you need to pick the right matchups for your team and you will find it easy to get up to high streaks. For example my best fighter is a gold bio and I avoid opponents with precision or moves and SAs that counter my SA and I can easily beat 50k to 60k teams. This combined with some luck with the bonus point opponents will easily bring you to the top 10%. Btw about 28m will bring you to 10% for the easier pfs.
Very useful info! Thank you!

I am just curious.
Sure! I’m a lvl 58 and it takes me all three days to get up to my highest score, which was This last PF, and I ended with 25,475,852. I work a lot, so I get some time in the morning with my coffee, a bit in the afternoon after lunch and again at night after I’ve cooked dinner and I usually play until I go to bed around 11. My highest streak is 29 and I usually have to restart my streaks 4 or 5 times because, like I mentioned, the players get a lot stronger than me once I get past streak 25 or so. Although, with all the helpful suggestions that have been graciously given, I think I’ll rework my strategy and try again! I tired to upload a pic of my top fighters but it won’t allow it. I’ll try to figure that out and then maybe I can share the pic for good measure

Sure! I’m a lvl 58 and it takes me all three days to get up to my highest score, which was This last PF, and I ended with 25,475,852. I work a lot, so I get some time in the morning with my coffee, a bit in the afternoon after lunch and again at night after I’ve cooked dinner and I usually play until I go to bed around 11. My highest streak is 29 and I usually have to restart my streaks 4 or 5 times because, like I mentioned, the players get a lot stronger than me once I get past streak 25 or so. Although, with all the helpful suggestions that have been graciously given, I think I’ll rework my strategy and try again! I tired to upload a pic of my top fighters but it won’t allow it. I’ll try to figure that out and then maybe I can share the pic for good measure
Have you considered evolving your best fighters to diamond? I didn't have any natural diamonds for a very long time (and my first wasn't good either) so most of my diamonds are evolved and they're better than a lot of natural diamonds sometimes. Why don't you list your top golds and we can reccomend which ones you should evolve? ;)

Have you considered evolving your best fighters to diamond? I didn't have any natural diamonds for a very long time (and my first wasn't good either) so most of my diamonds are evolved and they're better than a lot of natural diamonds sometimes. Why don't you list your top golds and we can reccomend which ones you should evolve? ;)

Absolutely! Thanks!

Bloodbath Eliza
Diva intervention
Rainbow blight Double (a personal fave)
Xenomorph double
Primed Parasoul
Dead of Winter Squigly
Last hope valentine
Ultra violent peacock
Dread locks Filia

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1hpmUc__uYo0-tq10tampy7CDIfALn6N5_sMELTBlTOs/htmlview#

This is the spreadsheet @Krazete created. It doesn’t have the most recent scores either because we need that data from the devs. I’m sure once they are caught up with the current bugs they will be posting cutoff scores again.

don’t be afraid to use energy recharge items on your main carries to keep the streak going. Make sure you have at least three good teams that you can cycle to keep the momentum going. Having a sketchy and some bronze/silver Vals with TC Marquee can help a lot in your main carry survive in higher streaks.

Absolutely! Thanks!

Bloodbath Eliza
Diva intervention
Xenomorph double
Primed Parasoul
Dead of Winter Squigly
Last hope valentine
Ultra violent peacock
Dread locks Filia

Characters that jump out on this list are Xenomorph, Primed, and Rainbow Blight. Sorta stinks two of those are Dark, but Dark is kinda the best element in my opinion.

Bloodbath and Diva aren't bad, but they're not probably enough for a high streak prize fight. Diva's worse at it, but easier to use in my mind (also not a third Dark character.) Bloodbath applies bleeds and is immune to bleeds, both of which are great features. She's just kinda slow to apply the bleeds and Prize Fights do not favor doing things slowly.

Dreadlocks is an interesting case, because all Filias have some potential to equip the French Twist special move and use their MA to stack permanent bleeds, and Dreadlocks is at least fun for killing people with the reflected damage then. She's not great at high steak prize fights in my experience, but she'd help out.

---

This thread has some recommendations of silver and bronze characters that might be worth evolving: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/help-an-old-noob-out.16652/

---

One tip I can give in general for racking up prize fight score, based on days where I'm deeply under the weather and so not able to make a steak of any sort but still trying to make 10%, is that you can do the first 8 fights or so using auto-battle, which at least frees up time to do other things in your life while rebuilding your streak.

I don't know what else is useful to point out beyond that that isn't obvious. Multipliers make a huge difference, even at very low steaks, and I have no idea why people are skipping a weak team often enough for it to get up to 4x like it does sometimes. Throw your highest point team at that. Enemy FS point also make a huge difference, but it's probably most important to keep going than anything, so score those easy wins as frequently as possible.

Learning easy counters to preferred defense characters is not a terrible move. for example, off the Bronzes to evolve list, Rusty is the hard counter to a number of people's favorite defense characters like Meow and Furrever. Conversely, using a Ms. Fortune with Fiber Upper and El Gato one after the other can destroy a lot of characters that depend on stacks of armor. Primed Parasoul bypasses a lot of defenses by just killing people with a couple Naplam Shots. Any Double with the Chaos MA can stack debuffs till an enemy falls to pieces, Xenomorph and Doublicious are particularly good at it because of having secondary effects. Stuff like that.

We may need a thread of tips like that, because some of this stuff isn't all that obvious.

Absolutely! Thanks!

Bloodbath Eliza
Diva intervention
Xenomorph double
Primed Parasoul
Dead of Winter Squigly
Last hope valentine
Ultra violent peacock
Dread locks Filia

Nice collection! Xeno was a very useful dia to me because she works well on offense and defense (plus doom is always nice and you can let her get killed if you're facing a single tough opponent and let them bleed out).

I'd say offensively your best are bloodbath, xeno, rainbow, and primed. If you can get your hands on a Silent Kill (reward from Valentine Prize Fight) I'd HIGHLY reccomend diamonding her and investing-- she is a great counter to just about any defensive fighter. Last hope is okay, but not worth it in the long run.

For defense your best are dreadlocks, DoW, Bloodbath, and Xeno.

Since you're aiming for getting top 10% in prize fights, definitely focus on offensive fighters first. Theyll be the most help to you! The ones that I've mentioned for both lists (xeno and BB) can be used on a defense team and carry you offensively.

Best of luck and let me and the rest of us forum users know how we can help you moving forward!

Sure! I’m a lvl 58 and it takes me all three days to get up to my highest score, which was This last PF, and I ended with 25,475,852. My highest streak is 29 and I usually have to restart my streaks 4 or 5 times because, like I mentioned, the players get a lot stronger than me once I get past streak 25 or so.
That's a lot of dedication you got there. I'm lvl 64, got 2 playable natural diamonds and around 10 powerful golds, but after losing my 40-45 streaks twice, I lose my willpower to redo it again. I guess I am just lazy.
But those streaks allow me to get to 11-30% tier to get a gold key and silver character which will add up to my fodder. I'll use them to evolve my golds to dia.
Also, there are some b a d a s s silver which are better than golds, you can invest in them. You can find them in the forums.

I work a lot, so I get some time in the morning with my coffee, a bit in the afternoon after lunch and again at night after I’ve cooked dinner and I usually play until I go to bed around 11.
Also, my personal opinion for you will be that don't OVERDO. Try to enjoy the game and your life, such that the game becomes your source of entertainment and enjoyment but not a source of boredom. I hope you understand what i mean here.

Well, that's all.
Happy Gaming:p

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1hpmUc__uYo0-tq10tampy7CDIfALn6N5_sMELTBlTOs/htmlview#

This is the spreadsheet @Krazete created. It doesn’t have the most recent scores either because we need that data from the devs. I’m sure once they are caught up with the current bugs they will be posting cutoff scores again.

don’t be afraid to use energy recharge items on your main carries to keep the streak going. Make sure you have at least three good teams that you can cycle to keep the momentum going. Having a sketchy and some bronze/silver Vals with TC Marquee can help a lot in your main carry survive in higher streaks.
Very helpful! I appreciate the insight. Thanks!

Characters that jump out on this list are Xenomorph, Primed, and Rainbow Blight. Sorta stinks two of those are Dark, but Dark is kinda the best element in my opinion.

Bloodbath and Diva aren't bad, but they're not probably enough for a high streak prize fight. Diva's worse at it, but easier to use in my mind (also not a third Dark character.) Bloodbath applies bleeds and is immune to bleeds, both of which are great features. She's just kinda slow to apply the bleeds and Prize Fights do not favor doing things slowly.

Dreadlocks is an interesting case, because all Filias have some potential to equip the French Twist special move and use their MA to stack permanent bleeds, and Dreadlocks is at least fun for killing people with the reflected damage then. She's not great at high steak prize fights in my experience, but she'd help out.

---

This thread has some recommendations of silver and bronze characters that might be worth evolving: https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/help-an-old-noob-out.16652/

---

One tip I can give in general for racking up prize fight score, based on days where I'm deeply under the weather and so not able to make a steak of any sort but still trying to make 10%, is that you can do the first 8 fights or so using auto-battle, which at least frees up time to do other things in your life while rebuilding your streak.

I don't know what else is useful to point out beyond that that isn't obvious. Multipliers make a huge difference, even at very low steaks, and I have no idea why people are skipping a weak team often enough for it to get up to 4x like it does sometimes. Throw your highest point team at that. Enemy FS point also make a huge difference, but it's probably most important to keep going than anything, so score those easy wins as frequently as possible.

Learning easy counters to preferred defense characters is not a terrible move. for example, off the Bronzes to evolve list, Rusty is the hard counter to a number of people's favorite defense characters like Meow and Furrever. Conversely, using a Ms. Fortune with Fiber Upper and El Gato one after the other can destroy a lot of characters that depend on stacks of armor. Primed Parasoul bypasses a lot of defenses by just killing people with a couple Naplam Shots. Any Double with the Chaos MA can stack debuffs till an enemy falls to pieces, Xenomorph and Doublicious are particularly good at it because of having secondary effects. Stuff like that.

We may need a thread of tips like that, because some of this stuff isn't all that obvious.
I agree that some of those suggestions may be less than obvious, but they seem very relevant to someone like me who is working on their strategy. I’m so thankful to all of u for taking time out of ur day to help me so much! It has been very informative. It’s also a well needed reminder that there is still kindness in the world. Thanks

Nice collection! Xeno was a very useful dia to me because she works well on offense and defense (plus doom is always nice and you can let her get killed if you're facing a single tough opponent and let them bleed out).

I'd say offensively your best are bloodbath, xeno, rainbow, and primed. If you can get your hands on a Silent Kill (reward from Valentine Prize Fight) I'd HIGHLY reccomend diamonding her and investing-- she is a great counter to just about any defensive fighter. Last hope is okay, but not worth it in the long run.

For defense your best are dreadlocks, DoW, Bloodbath, and Xeno.

Since you're aiming for getting top 10% in prize fights, definitely focus on offensive fighters first. Theyll be the most help to you! The ones that I've mentioned for both lists (xeno and BB) can be used on a defense team and carry you offensively.

Best of luck and let me and the rest of us forum users know how we can help you moving forward!
I have a silent kill, but she isn’t high enough to evolve. I’ll start working harder on her as my next project. That was a very useful tidbit. I had been leveling my last hope over silent kill. That’s going to change now. Those were all great suggestions. I’m so appreciative for all the help u have given! I know time is precious and ur very kind to lend yours to helping me! All the advice has me thinking about strategy in a much different way now. Many thanks

That's a lot of dedication you got there. I'm lvl 64, got 2 playable natural diamonds and around 10 powerful golds, but after losing my 40-45 streaks twice, I lose my willpower to redo it again. I guess I am just lazy.
But those streaks allow me to get to 11-30% tier to get a gold key and silver character which will add up to my fodder. I'll use them to evolve my golds to dia.
Also, there are some b a d a s s silver which are better than golds, you can invest in them. You can find them in the forums.

Also, my personal opinion for you will be that don't OVERDO. Try to enjoy the game and your life, such that the game becomes your source of entertainment and enjoyment but not a source of boredom. I hope you understand what i mean here.

Well, that's all.
Happy Gaming:p
Thanks! That’s really, really good advice.

Reactions: Art3mes
Oh yeah, one more tip for getting streaks to last longer when your characters are still growing that worked for me: There's not a ton of support characters in this game, but it's worthwhile maybe to look through the wiki for them, because I would miss some trying to rattle them off here.

https://skullgirlsmobile.fandom.com/wiki/SkullgirlsMobile_Wiki

But the point is that a couple support characters can take an okay gold or growing diamond and make them strong enough to take on much stronger teams than before. I guess my go-to example for this is the way that Harlequin can beef up anyone that uses special moves, which for me is Parasouls and Ms. Fortunes, and to a lesser extent RoboFortunes. Pea-Shooter does a similar thing with characters that make a lot of shots like RoboFortunes and Parasouls. Combine Harlequin and Peashooter? That's how I really started climbing up the ranks with Primed taking point shooting powered up Naplam Shots and taking advantage of the Critical Mass MA to boost damage even further.

People have mentioned using cheap Valentines with Trauma Center to keep you on your feet, and Surgeon General and Killjoy are particularly valuable for giving you a second chance if you flub things.

Just keep an eye out for characters that can help out your front line people.