• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Got My First Gold ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Reaction score
One of these things is not like the other...
yaay.jpg
I rarely ever spend my theonite on relics as of the moment, instead I just raise the pulls I have until I can farm the chapter chests and completion rewards. It's been quite some time since I've done a relic summon barring 1-2 stray ones, since the last time I was hitting up story mode I hit a point where I had to get a few units up to snuff to get the chest and/or acquire a specific one and get them good enough to seal the deal. When I return, I like to at the minimum stockpile all the rewards for a chapter or 2 and open them simultaneously to feel more gratified even if I get poop.

I'm at 80% for a free Gold relic so I've been expecting that to be my first one. I was pretty excited to get Purrfect Dark and Doublicious a few days ago from those stray relics who's acquired means I don't recall, and today I got Toad Warrior to finally replace the lvl 30 bronze Understudy I've been sitting on since I began. BUT THIS- AHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED :D

I do find it humorous that I got him in the company of...well lets say if you translated this image to an IRL situation it'd be like finding a boxed and sealed iPhone X in a trash can, and it actually wasn't a stolen unit so you got to keep it guilt free LOL. Between getting Class Cutter and now Wulfsbane both from story reward relics, I'm nearly positive when I start buying relics my pulls will look way more like those on the left and right of my new bundle of joy here (⊃‿ ⊂)'

Anyways I was just happy and wanted to share lol, plus the picture is rather memeworthy in it's own right imo.

Last edited:
Oh I plan to (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
My rift defense strategy has come a long way so far but I'm hoping this will really round out my overall fortification and net me juicy rift coins more often than current flow. And of course help me take down their base too lol, he is SS on the attacker tier list after all. Gonna be a minute getting them nodes filled out with the skill point cost, but hopefully the rift coin income will circumvent that by letting me get them in bulk from the CoC.

Also, another happy- the gold move he came with was Giant Arm that had flat atk, % atk, and crit rate (♥ω♥*)

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm still on the run to get a Wulfsbane. Once you get your first gold, the next become easier and so on!

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76
oooo nice
as someone who has a lvl 50 wulfsbane with 3.6k extra attack, let me just say, that guy does work, invest into him ASAP

Reactions: NinjaPenguin76
Congratulations! I'm still on the run to get a Wulfsbane. Once you get your first gold, the next become easier and so on!
You were very right! Not even 24 hours later I have Firefly and Dead of Winter joining the team v( ̄∇ ̄)
Got the Firefly from the +1 in a 10 pull, which I was very excited for since iirc there's like a 92% chance for it to be a silver? Unexpected but also very welcome. Dead of Winter from the free gold relic- which I have to say I'm excited about too because
A) Squiggly is life- my favorite character followed by Painwheel (thus I'm clearly stoked for Firefly lol) and Valentine (Who unfortunately is my only unit missing even 1 silver to spoil but I shall have her yet Ψ(`▽´)Ψ)
and
B) Arguably my favorite palette for Squiggers. Polter is close, but blue has always been my favorite color with Ice my favorite element/thematic so she wins for having both lol

For whatever my luck with bronze draws leaves to be desired, it's seemingly made up for by my luck with Silver+, but especially Gold+ with my track record as of now. Firefly may not be Buzzkill but she's exactly what I needed, being both good offensively and defensively. Dead of Winter being offensively just as good as my Dead Heat (tier list wise- obviously she's smacking even harder being gold and all) who'm I've solo'd ludicrously superior matchups with is good enough for me in its own right, but her defense standing er mah gherd
They ain't ready for my rift base. This pain train is about to reach maximum velocity (・`ω´・)

oooo nice
as someone who has a lvl 50 wulfsbane with 3.6k extra attack, let me just say, that guy does work, invest into him ASAP
You were not kidding rofl, I've been getting into some serious shenanigans with this chair swinging madman. FS gap never has been a hard limitation for characters -moreso for silver than bronze units comparatively- but holy when you finally experience the beauty of an ally gold fighter gracing your screen, it just makes you want to melt your bronzies into a new chair for him to whap people with. 1500 FS Wulfsbane vs 5k whatever? Say wassup to my boi's purple knuckles m8 rofl.

Also- oh my lord the difference in using a Rusty at 1800 FS and a Firefly at 800 FS is like.."WAIT- YOU MEAN PAINWHEEL CAN GET HIT WITH SOMETHING AND LIVE TO FIGHT BACK? SHE'S LEVEL 8 AND JUST TANKED MORE HITS THAN RUSTY HAS IN EVERY BATTLE SINCE HER BIRTH, WHAT. I LOVE GOLDS " spasms with happy

Just knowing this is only the start of their reign fills me with inexplicable joy. Thank you Jesus, all the Nunsense pulls were worth it
(*^ω^)♪

You were very right! Not even 24 hours later I have Firefly and Dead of Winter joining the team v( ̄∇ ̄)
Got the Firefly from the +1 in a 10 pull, which I was very excited for since iirc there's like a 92% chance for it to be a silver? Unexpected but also very welcome. Dead of Winter from the free gold relic- which I have to say I'm excited about too because
A) Squiggly is life- my favorite character followed by Painwheel (thus I'm clearly stoked for Firefly lol) and Valentine (Who unfortunately is my only unit missing even 1 silver to spoil but I shall have her yet Ψ(`▽´)Ψ)
and
B) Arguably my favorite palette for Squiggers. Polter is close, but blue has always been my favorite color with Ice my favorite element/thematic so she wins for having both lol

For whatever my luck with bronze draws leaves to be desired, it's seemingly made up for by my luck with Silver+, but especially Gold+ with my track record as of now. Firefly may not be Buzzkill but she's exactly what I needed, being both good offensively and defensively. Dead of Winter being offensively just as good as my Dead Heat (tier list wise- obviously she's smacking even harder being gold and all) who'm I've solo'd ludicrously superior matchups with is good enough for me in its own right, but her defense standing er mah gherd
They ain't ready for my rift base. This pain train is about to reach maximum velocity (・`ω´・)

You were not kidding rofl, I've been getting into some serious shenanigans with this chair swinging madman. FS gap never has been a hard limitation for characters -moreso for silver than bronze units comparatively- but holy when you finally experience the beauty of an ally gold fighter gracing your screen, it just makes you want to melt your bronzies into a new chair for him to whap people with. 1500 FS Wulfsbane vs 5k whatever? Say wassup to my boi's purple knuckles m8 rofl.

Also- oh my lord the difference in using a Rusty at 1800 FS and a Firefly at 800 FS is like.."WAIT- YOU MEAN PAINWHEEL CAN GET HIT WITH SOMETHING AND LIVE TO FIGHT BACK? SHE'S LEVEL 8 AND JUST TANKED MORE HITS THAN RUSTY HAS IN EVERY BATTLE SINCE HER BIRTH, WHAT. I LOVE GOLDS " spasms with happy

Just knowing this is only the start of their reign fills me with inexplicable joy. Thank you Jesus, all the Nunsense pulls were worth it
(*^ω^)♪

What did I say to you? Hahaha, I'm glad that you're happy with your pulls. My first gold character was a That's all Folks! that I pulled from a single premiere relic. For me, she was a golden cartoonish goddess sent for me by the heavens. Helped me through those tricky story mode nodes. My second gold character was a Claw and Order (+ Purrfect Dark from a 10+1 pull). I just couldn't believe it! Ms Fortune is my favorite character in the game! I repeat: its just a matter of time for you to have more gold fighters. I'm new to the game (playing casually for 3 months now), never picked gold fighters from prize fights (but right now I can finish all the milestones, my streak reset is 15) and have 11 gold fighters. Between them are: Rainbow Blight, Harlequin, Surgeon General, and guess what I pulled from my 10+1 yesterday? A BIO-EXO SQUIGLY! I'm just lucky, idk. But I'm happy :)