1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

[Guide] How to get the best value for your theonite

Discussion in 'New Player Guides & FAQs' started by Mornedil, May 13, 2020.

1. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Active Member

I buyed once the squigly once per player pack 11 squigly relics. (yeeeees... hidden variable tried to sell it to me latter, agaaaain, "once per player you won´t get this opportunity twice buy it again but just for this time promise LOL". But I can´t hate you guys, HV for lifeeee!). No luck at all...

Soooo, latter I spend 2000 theos in a 10+1 squigly pack (Like level 58-60 I think). Got Bio and Dead of whinter!!!, and that´s the last time I buyed 10+1 packs buyed one for my little one with the theos os roockie pack and... baaam... Surgeon general.

Made the numbers and yeeeees, we were soooo, sooooooooooo lucky, becasue every day at forums and in fb group everyone is mad at their 10+1 openings... So now I just buy 50,000 canopy coins relics in cabinet, because they are waaaaay more cheaper!!...

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  2. MrNoggin

MrNoggin Member

So should prolly be noted that this also seems to make the 10k theo pack with 10+1 relic packs for all characters obsolete as well.

Unless my badness at math is showing, for 10k theonite you can get 230 premiere relics by doing gold conversions.

The 10k pack would only have 154 (165 with the character coming this fall)

3. evilgordo

evilgordo Member

Technically this is true, but for me, the 10k Theo character bundle is the only “guaranteed” way to get a new fighter when first released. I bought it when Fukua dropped and have no regrets. Will do it again with brand new chara. But if you’re not in a hurry, just keep buying the CoC premier relics for maximum value until the next patch :)

4. Mornedil

Mornedil Well-Known Member

you both make good points! While coin purchases is the clear winner in amount of relics for our theonite, some people might have other motivations for spending their theo on something else. So I wouldn't call other purchases obsolete! It's nice that they have different methods to gain relics for those with specific needs or wants, we just gotta make sure we give new players the right information :)

Me, for example.. I'm spending my theonite on 10+1 Ms. Fortune and Robo-Fortune relics, because I desperately want more of them, and then I also buy their relics from the cabinet on top of that. For me, that maximizes the amount of their relics i can get, even if it ends up being more expensive.

rexturtle1120 and Lililira like this.
  5. MAjOmneQ

MAjOmneQ New Member

Extremely enlightening information !
    I had an inkling that Relics would be preferable for specific characters considering that the Cabinet is quite generous.