• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Heavy Bleed node in Robo-Fortune’s Daily Event

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
How do you do this (specifically talking Master difficulty)? It seems like it requires a specific variant of RF, which is bs, in my opinion. Can’t hit enemies too hard or they gain barrier. Can’t debuff enemies because they get precision and become unblockable. Can’t use variants that self buff because they steal buffs. Can’t use a low attack variant because they heal and you bleed and time will run out. For a node that is restricted to Robo-Fortune variants only, this seems uncharacteristically hard. With previous characters, any fully leveled gold character variant would be able to clear those treasure nodes. I can only see Terror Byte being effective for this particular node, but even that is a toss up given that debuffs provide Precision to opponents.

It’s just that contending with all of the annoying modifiers on the enemy side plus heavy bleed plus using only Robo-Fortune is too annoying. This node seems completely down to luck as opposed to skill or strategy. Nodes shouldn’t require specific variants to beat.

If anyone has tips on how to beat this nodes with any Robo-Fortune variant, please share. Personally I only have Blue Screen and Purrminator (silver).

Last edited:
It does have some real luck involved in my experience. Like when I had to fight GI Jazz on that node? It was bad.

I agree with Pepperlunatic that barrier is pretty key here, both from the taunt and magnetic trap, plus magnetic trap's heal, and you'll probably want to focus on shooty special moves, so that you can keep some range and not have your barrier stolen. My preferred loadout of moves is Theonite Beam, Phaser Burn, Taunt, Magnetic Trap and Catastrophe Cannon Omega.

Enemies generating barrier in response to high damage hits is annoying, but if the damage is high enough, it's more like they have stacks of armor than they're completely negating your damage. It's annoying, but not impossible to overcome.

I've personally been using a Purrminator I took to gold on this node, and now that she's level 50, it's not much of a problem. Blue Screen seems like she'd have a harder time of it.

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but for the past two weeks I was able to somehow debuff the perma bleed with Overclocked. I’ll see if I can figure it out later today when I try again.

Edit: wasn’t able to replicate it this week. My OC has gotten strong enough to beat it without struggle.

Last edited:
This week was the first time I could win but I needed a lot of luck. It was with Purrminator and the opponent was 2 Double so the weak resistance was on my side, I finished grabbing a dashing Double like 4 times in a row because I only had 1 HP. Yes, magnetic trap and having more moves to avoid the power surge would be useful. Phaser burn to take away buffs and stun enemies would be great too.
robofor.jpg

Reactions: fanghoul
Yeah, apart from maybe Squigly, all other character daily master treasure nodes can be easily cleared by any mid-level golds (like level 25). My level 42 Terror Byte Robo-Fortune (7,383 FS) still struggles. Essentially it is a waiting game. Play the node 8 times and maybe get lucky with some advantageous opponents (oops, here comes Dread Locks Filia, better luck next time!).

I'm yet to pull beam moves from gold move relics/ CoC/ daily nodes, so I'm out of luck, huh?

The heavy bleed is like a painful doom. Quick, defeat these two characters in 15 seconds or die, while you are dying (don't use any blockbusters because the powersurge will cause you to die)! :confused:

Head hunter.
Spawn a head, land it as a mine, go away, stack 3 or more precisions, spam blockbusters, if under the influencee of power surge just use variable cutter for stun, theonite beam for other debuffs and phaser burns for another chance to stun the enemy.

Head hunter.
Spawn a head, land it as a mine, go away, stack 3 or more precisions, spam blockbusters, if under the influencee of power surge just use variable cutter for stun, theonite beam for other debuffs and phaser burns for another chance to stun the enemy.
My hope was for a strategy that did not require a specific variant.

My hope was for a strategy that did not require a specific variant.
It works also with other variants but with Head hunter is better since she can stock precision and enrage if you have unlocked her marquee.
I already wrote this combo in the Bluee Screen topic, since she benefits the more from it, but you can also try this with other variants: really talks!, combo, circuit breaker, another combo, launcher, fidget spin, magnetic trap.

Full disclosure: I do use Head Hunter for this, because she's my only robo that can stand any chance on this node. Also, I didn't beat it until she had maxed attack and SA, which was around 6500 FS. My strategy was to equip as many theonite beams as possible, and hope.

Past couple weeks I've been able to get through this node with a silver Purrminator and some luck with Bleed Resist. My only gold variant is still Blue Screen, which is terrible for this node. I was hoping Nyanotech would be more consistently useful for this node, but I've found it harder to use that variant for some reason.

With Nyanotech and Bluee screen the enemy will simply steal your barrier and armor, that's why Purrminator is better.
Anyway all the map needs a rework, inverse polarity+power surge+stealing your buffs+barrier is just too much, it should be only two random buff/debuff at once.