• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash heavy crash with a bug with level and xp

Dalam

Reaction score
hello, since yesterday a bug its been ocurring in my account, every time i finish a match in PP or a normal story, the xp goes wild, even if i get 200 xp, all my characters appers to gain infinite xp, in the lvl appears an infinite number with them like -287598382375027503, as well with my profile level too, after i finish the match, the game frozes and crash, when i start the game again, everything is back to normal, my level and my fighters, but some fights count as loses because of the crash, making imposible to progress or have even a win in PP. when im in the chat too, the other players level appears off the charts (like 75499872334 and numbers like that). ive tried to uninstall the game or get my account from my mail or facebook, but the bug still remains and it makes imposible to play and i have a pretty advanced account :c.

the firts time this happens, i was doing a fight and as soon as "thats a wrap" appears, i clicked in a youtube notification, and go see for a couple of seconds a video, then i use the multiple pages option to resume the game, it resumes normaly from the "thats a wrap" screen, and then, from a 2k xp gain, this bug appears, and then crashes... is anything that i can do to solve this? im pretty worried about my account...

news: now the xp screen didnt even appears, the game just crash after a game

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-05 at 6.58.15 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-05 at 6.58.15 AM.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the report. We've been able to recreate this issue and are working on a fix to be released shortly. In the meantime, some players have found that setting your device language to English resolves the issue.