• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to deal with Electrostatic Shield in Rift

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
As the title say, I still sometime struggle to deal with Electrostatic Shield in Rift, which seem to be the meta right now with how the AI work. I sometime use Silent Kill but more often than not, she is dead because of Inverse Polarity and Power Surge. I can somehow circle them out with Sketchy but with how constant they have buff, plus with some catalysts it just seem like too much. And if they put them on a double or a Solo node it would be more difficult. So what is your strategy against this Catalyst, pls share it with me.

Last edited:

ZeoW

Reaction score
Immunity Taunt is the best way to counter it. Only Parasoul, Squiggly and Peacock has it.

I switch between Parasoul and Squiggly, depending on the modifier, catalyst and the Robo variant.

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
Immunity Taunt is the best way to counter it. Only Parasoul, Squiggly and Peacock has it.

I switch between Parasoul and Squiggly, depending on the modifier, catalyst and the Robo variant.
So it's pretty much depend on Parasoul then. I always find Peacock and Squigly taunt a bit iffy to use, especially Squigly because she have to Wyrm charge at the same time.

I think the perfect counter would be Summer Salt?

Irghen

Reaction score
Most likely, yeah! Summer Salt counters a lot of things. Buff removal, precision, immunity, and high damage. Perfect package!
Now I only need 10 Summer Salts to make it in Rifts!

Woooo!

Kidding/not kidding I'm considering just leveling up a 2nd one just to deal with all the armor nodes and M&Fs

Tsukiakari

Reaction score
Now I only need 10 Summer Salts to make it in Rifts!

Woooo!

Kidding/not kidding I'm considering just leveling up a 2nd one just to deal with all the armor nodes and M&Fs
Meanwhile I have none Summer Salt, and not even one SG after a year of playing. FML I gues.

GreatTiny

Reaction score
If you happen to have an Overclocked, it's also pretty useful against this. You just need some piercing if you are facing a BS on the immunity node. And it's also pretty easy to get the BB bonus with robo.