• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters L5 > Launcher as Filia doesn't connect anymore

MedK

Reaction score
As the title says, L5 > Launcher as Filia seems to not connect as easily as before. I keep getting BB'd when trying to do that. I hope I'm not the only one with that issue.

I'm pretty sure it's not due to the AI, because the combo counter didn't turn red previously.

I do not understand you much, but the counter turns red after the small update of a while ago to correct the infinite combo of filia.

As the title says, L5 > Launcher as Filia seems to not connect as easily as before. I keep getting BB'd when trying to do that. I hope I'm not the only one with that issue.

I'm pretty sure it's not due to the AI, because the combo counter didn't turn red previously.
The last time we made any changes to Filia's L5 would be 2017, so I don't think that's the case.

Are you trying to connect L5 > Launcher on block, perhaps? Note that we made a global change which prevents L5's from being cancelled into anything if the attack doesn't HIT a target. (Whiffs, or is blocked.)

If L5 is standard ground combo, then I think this happened to me once. I was Bad Hair Day Filia and the opponent was Harlequin Cerebella. I don't recall the 'Bella blocking at any point during the combo, but despite that before the combo was finished the 'Bella activated a BB3 and killed me. I thought maybe I took to much time between inputs and the AI capitalized on that, but it didn't really feel like that.

Reactions: MedK
If L5 is standard ground combo, then I think this happened to me once. I was Bad Hair Day Filia and the opponent was Harlequin Cerebella. I don't recall the 'Bella blocking at any point during the combo, but despite that before the combo was finished the 'Bella activated a BB3 and killed me. I thought maybe I took to much time between inputs and the AI capitalized on that, but it didn't really feel like that.
Exactly what happened to me

I think I'd need a video here to look at what happened. It's possible that the launcher didn't connect because Filia was too far away from Cerebella?