• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Longshot missions aren't resolving

Kyle

Reaction score
This is really annoying. I had a 2x Longshot mission and I carefully calculated my power level so that the enemy would be more than 2x my power in a prize fight I won, but it didn't complete the mission! Thinking maybe the bug is because my fighters evolved after the fight, I tried rift battles. I put my battle score on the line and took a huge risk by winning three rift fights with the enemy more than 2x my score, and I still didn't complete the mission!

Please look into the Longshot mission code. I suspect it calculates based on your team's power after they level up, and also it doesn't work for rift battles.

@Kyle

Made a ticket so we can investigate it internally. I know that if your power is exactly double, it doesn't count, since it erroneously uses > and not >=.

If you're well above, and not getting this mission, then it could be "I suspect it calculates based on your team's power after they level up" like you mentioned. We'll have to investigate it.

Just to confirm, you were running into this issue outside of a Rift Battle, yes?

I was running into the issue both inside and outside Rift Battles. I think it may be multiple issues since you can't level up in a Rift Battle.

Issue #1: I suspect it calculates based on your team's power after they level up
Issue #2: I suspect Longshot missions don't get resolved correctly in Rift Battles