• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Valentine Tier List and Recommended Builds

Thank you! But which relic would be the best to get her skin out of? (Hopefully I'm making some sense.)
She's a relic exclusive, so only from her character-specific relic (which is available on Wednesdays). I would suggest buying a 10-pack (if you have enough Theonite) because the bonus relic gives you double the chance of getting a gold.
This page has more info about drop rates: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-fighter-relic-loot-rates.213/
Good luck if you decide to try to get her!

What do you mean?
The new update has a new Val named "Surgeon General". She gets perma enrage every 30 secs and gives her team heavy regen and immune for 15 secs every 30 seconds. I think this could possibly be the 2nd to 3rd best Val alt now. It would be best to wait it out for the new update to see if you get her aswell.

What are your thoughts on why Silent Kill is better than Surgeon General?

What are your thoughts on why Silent Kill is better than Surgeon General?

Silent Kill is a more reliable solo fighter, her SA activates often enough in most cases to allow her to easily shut down enemies who have defensive SA. I would say Surgeon General is the best Valentine if the second part of her SA also applied to herself. Otherwise she merely has a damage advantage over Silent Kill, but no other utility unless she's the 3rd fighter on a team.

"Tier 1: Surgeon General
Rarity: gold
Element: air
Max ATK: 4763
Max HP: 25.7K"

Abysmal attack and even more abysmal HP LuL :3 :3

Might be tier one when you just include Valenties but in the scheme of skull girls, this character is extremely weak :3

I wonder, does Silent Kill's SA get rid of perma regen / enrage / bleed in Prize fight