• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moves and Fighters Limit Question

iHuy

Reaction score
Hello! Confession time: I'm a hoarder in video games and love to collect and keep things around (even bronze stuffs).

I'm nearing the max amount of moves (292/300) and was wondering what happens when you hit 300. Just a bit paranoid in case after the limit, the new obtained moves disappears (worst case scenario) or does the the game forces you in the moves screen until you clear up below the limit before proceeding to open new move relics or going into battle (with a chance to obtain moves)? This question also extends to fighters.

Thanks~

I've created a thread in the feedback thread to increase this limit!!!

It used to be 500 moves.

They decreased it to 300 for some odd reason.

I believe if you have over the 300, you get a message to delete some moves... though I have never risked it and delete 10-20 moves every dya.

super annoying.

It forces you to delete some moves before you open any more relics.
If you get new moves directly, like say you win them in a Daily Event, you will still collect them (and your move total will go above 300), but it will ask you to delete stuff ASAP, or you'll stop receiving new moves entirely. I can't remember what the extra buffer cap is. 10-50 I think.

Thanks for the answers! I just confirmed it in game (image attached). I do wish there was more space or/and an option to increase the slots (via a hopefully low price? ;P).

iGebMfg.png