• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Mummy Dearest Eliza

As much as I like the palette, the SA is awful. It seems like the only way you’ll be able to use her effectively would be with one of Eliza’s MAs, and even then, you’re killing your team. Unless teammates also somehow benefit from her SA, the only use I can see for Mummy Dearest are the solo nodes in Rift.

you could always use immortal fibre as a teammate and i don’t know the numbers on SA yet so i can’t really tell you how many times to use your special moves, but say you use Mummy Dearest’s SA to get immortal fibre low and switch in to essentially forcing immortal fibre’s SA to apply damage and raise the health of all her teammates and then mummy dearest could continue using her SA

As much as I like the palette, the SA is awful. It seems like the only way you’ll be able to use her effectively would be with one of Eliza’s MAs, and even then, you’re killing your team. Unless teammates also somehow benefit from her SA, the only use I can see for Mummy Dearest are the solo nodes in Rift.

Yeah, I somehow missed the big chunk of self damage to her and her teammates which seems to proc with special moves. That seems like it'd be pretty damn rough at the best of times. Not sure that balances out getting what looks like 50% meter +heavy regen per special move.

its unclear if BBs will damage team mates or not but my guess is only SMs will.

if that is the case, then equipping her with Chaos banish and 4 BBs might actually be okay, since you generally can fit in a lengthy combo after banish to utilize the entire heavy regen. Teammates can also heal over time if you don’t spam SMs.

Given the weird way Meow & Furever works, where she can activate her SA while not up front and have the Last Stand start to count down, she could also be an interesting teammate for Mummy Dearest.

its unclear if BBs will damage team mates or not but my guess is only SMs will.

if that is the case, then equipping her with Chaos banish and 4 BBs might actually be okay, since you generally can fit in a lengthy combo after banish to utilize the entire heavy regen. Teammates can also heal over time if you don’t spam SMs.

Hmm, would it be chip damage that could heal though if they're tagged out?

Wait, you can see them healing from it in the video.

i’m also thinking that the we’re not seeing her sa maxed out. the health taken from teammates could go down to 5% (even tho that would be kinda op) most likely 10%, and not be as “high risk high reward”. which, btw, i would like to say that the “reward” isn’t even that much?? like you could just use her ma like someone before me said.

oh, and i hope her second portion of her SA isn’t the ‘also recieves blessing for x seconds’ like blessing ISNT THAT AMAZING unless youre against like a burst damage character which are the minority of characters??

Hm, just got her from a premiere, but i'm not sure what to do with this SA frankly

People were calling her "the worst of the diamond second wave" so I had to see what the SA fuss is all about:

Signature Ability
ABSOLUTE DOMINATION
Using a SPECIAL MOVE sacrifices 20% of all teammates' current HEALTH to gain 25/35/50% BLOCKBUSTER METER and HEAVY REGEN for 10 seconds.
Gain BLESSING for 20/25/30 seconds when entering SEKHMET MODE.

Doesn't look too bad, I mean, as long you have a Valentine on your team. Scrub Valentine might be Mummy Dearest Eliza's best friend if her teammate HP drain is scratch damage.

So it's a purely defensive variant... No means of damage increase (Bloody Valentine), no debuffs (Red Velvet, Bloodbath), no buff removal (Stand Out), no opponent's meter or special control (Diva)... Only Blessing when using Sekhmet. And we all know how terrible is Elisa's AI at using Sekhmet. And on top of this, she hurts her own teammtes.

Right now she looks to me like less useful version of Stand Out (meter gain, self healing), but teammate life drain makes her worse. Stackable long Blessings look good on paper, but she will most likely tag out instead of waiting for the final hit and come back with 30-40% hp, dragging an already damaged teammane to the battlefield.

I wonder if SA1 works when there are no teammates (dead or 1vs1 node). If it does, her performance might be much better there.

Last edited:
I just got her from a diamond relic and initially thought that she was useless but she can be powerful if used in conjunction with other characters. For example, I could pair her with my Lapis Luxury. She can sacrifice Lapis's health until it's low and then tag in Lapis. Then build up the Lapis's meter through her SA1 or just do it manually. Once she has her BB3 ready, use it and you will switch health with your opponent and gain heavy regen. Example of use: Mummy Dearest lowers Lapis Luxury's health to maybe 15% health or something and then switches it with the opponent through Lapis's SA and Lapis now has maybe 90-100% health or something. This can be devastating especially if Lapis has really low health from Mummy Dearest's SAs because as you can switch health percentage and give the opponent really low health. So basically, Mummy Dearest can be powerful if used correctly. Mummy Dearest and Lapis Luxury make a killer team but note Lapis's health switching ability can only happen once per match so use it carefully. All in all this is a good strategy if you plan to longshot teams or if you want to easily destroy a team.

Basically Mummy Dearest should be paired with variants that can benefit from low health such as Lapis Luxury, Rage Appropriate, Raw Nerv etc but not all variants that benefit from low health can work with Mummy Dearest such as G.I Jazz, Last Hope, Big Top etc.

Basically Mummy Dearest should be paired with variants that can benefit from low health such as Lapis Luxury, Rage Appropriate, Raw Nerv etc but not all variants that benefit from low health can work with Mummy Dearest such as G.I Jazz, Last Hope, Big Top etc.
That's an interesting point about Lapis, but Raw Nerv and Rage Appropriate are mediocre on defense (which is what Mummy seems to be built for), and otherwise, if her SA is only good when paired with one (1) variant, then it's not actually that good. Unless more of these niche low-health-activated-SAs are made, then MD will continue to be...mediocre? Or bad? Maybe just bad. I'm glad you've found use for her in some way, I just wish there was more than one scenario she's good for.

Reactions: InfernoBunny
That's an interesting point about Lapis, but Raw Nerv and Rage Appropriate are mediocre on defense (which is what Mummy seems to be built for), and otherwise, if her SA is only good when paired with one (1) variant, then it's not actually that good. Unless more of these niche low-health-activated-SAs are made, then MD will continue to be...mediocre? Or bad? Maybe just bad. I'm glad you've found use for her in some way, I just wish there was more than one scenario she's good for.
Yeh, in my opinion Mummy Dearest isn't one of the best diamonds but she can be used effectively.

which marquee would be best on her?
In my opinion the best marquee ability for her would be Blood Oath which regenerates health for her as her SAs deduct health from all teammates which includes herself but it really depends on the player. If you're going for a more offensive approach then choose Ritual Sacrifice if you're going for a more defensive approach go for Blood Oath but I would recommend Blood Oath.

Reactions: Manowar
I think she would be a slightly better defender if the first part of her SA1
"Using a SPECIAL MOVE sacrifices 20% of all teammates' current HEALTH" also applied to opponents, but still granted her regen and bb meter. That way she would take a bit more maneuvering to defeat. It sounds like the new AI improvements will make her somewhat of a threat, though.