• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Music turned down?

Zuzuska

Reaction score
Whenever I attempt to play any music from my phone, and play the game at once; it turns down my music by at least 50% volume, and it stays that way. The music from the game also plays at the same time and it overpowers my music entirely. The only way around this is to turn off music from the game and turn up my music to a very high volume in order to hear it properly. However, when the game crashes or shuts down, the music goes back to full volume and I get blasted with ear drum shaking noise. I do love the in game music, but sometimes I want to hear my own music while I grind.

My suggestion is that the in game music should turn itself off when it realizes you have other sources of audio playing, and also not lower the other source of audio's volume. However, SFX could probably remain the same, I enjoy hearing punching and bopping noises mixed in :)

*Not sure if this is just a me issue, or an everyone issue. It's pretty minor nonetheless. I'm using an iPhone 6*

However, when the game crashes or shuts down, the music goes back to full volume and I get blasted with ear drum shaking noise.
Yikes! That's not good, sorry if this happens frequently.
We'll look into this!

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Zuzuska