1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Natural Diamonds discussion thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TehSterBarn1, Nov 19, 2018.

?

Are Natural Diamonds a good idea?

1. Yes

60.6%
  2. No

39.4%
  1. Blimeylimey

Blimeylimey Member

Definitely agree with this. If not, at least diamond relics should check collection for duplicates. I’ve seen some comments that increasing the number of natural diamonds improves the duplicate problem but it actually makes it worse. It is now less likely to get any specific card, meaning you end up with more duplicates on your way to finding it.
    In probability terms: with 13 natural diamonds, the expected number of diamond relics needed to get all 13 is 42. Now with 26 natural diamonds, the expected number of diamond relics needed to get all 26 is 101.

2. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

that's what I meant, yes. i wish that Diamond Relics specifically only granted Diamonds not already in your collection. I know the next update will allow diamonds to be sacrificed so that duplicates can be discarded and return some value, but honestly I feel that the returns for the sac are not enough. Sacrificing a Diamond will only grant 4% of the Diamond Relic meter; it would be equivalent to obtaining a new Gold fighter, which just seems low value.

Erick Draves and buggy. like this.
  3. Erick Draves

Erick Draves Member

I came from future, yes, indeed, you were right! You saved Humanity with your comment!, Now, I must leave. Just be shure to remember to blow up the computer where the diamond exchange code is being made. It will break the players mind, Do it so the game becomes the best game ever and... oh crap... the code is alredy online...?! WE ARE DOOOOOOMED!!

Reshiram18 likes this.
  4. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

What are you? An oracle? It’s an air robo but idk what pallet she is. https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1186463677257375744?s=21

BallotBoxer likes this.
  5. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 Well-Known Member

6. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

That explains it. I didn’t play halo until last year. Begin with halo 1 and got lost in the 2nd mission by entering a cave for a later mission. So I put that game on back burner. I like the game thou just not smart enough for it.

7. TonyPartridge30

TonyPartridge30 Well-Known Member

Just drive the Warthog up the ramp and jump the gap to continue to the next section. If you miss the gap you just have to make a few turns to get back to the ramp. After that, it's a straight shot out of the cave.

8. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Bruh. You saved me! Ima try this out tomorrow.