• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters New Catalysts 🤭

Art3mes

Reaction score
Here are some simple character exclusive catalysts.

Annie: after X amount of time, fill Y amount of star power meter.(already having full star power, renders this catalyst useless)

Beowulf: after X amount of time, gain 3 wulf stacks.(already having 3 wulf stacks, renders this catalyst useless)

BigBand: after X amount of time, restore Y% of remaining HP. (a tank with regen😬)

Cerebella: ¿?

Double: after X amount of time, automatically(without the need to block) change the existing element to elemental advantage (having neutral element opponent and already being on elemental advantage, renders this catalyst useless. And who doesn't want their Double to use Chaos, effectively)

Eliza: ¿?
Filia: ¿?
Fukua: ¿?
Ms.Fortune: ¿?
Painwheel: ¿?

Parasol: after X amount of time, automatically shower🤭 (fall from the sky) the stage with Y amount of tears. ( Happy Parasol noises)

Peacock: ¿?

Robo: after reaching to X% of HP, gain Y stacks of Barrier. ( what's a robo without a barrier?)

Squigly: after X(less than 30sec) amount of time, gain 1 stack of dragon charge.

Valentine: Happy Valentines Day!

That's all I can think about at this time.
If you have any suggestions, regarding any change, something new,
or why it can't be implemented in the game?, then say it, don't be shy.

Happy Grinding!

Reactions: Irghen and Diony
Here are some simple character exclusive catalysts.

Annie: after X amount of time, fill Y amount of star power meter.(already having full star power, renders this catalyst useless)

Beowulf: after X amount of time, gain 3 wulf stacks.(already having 3 wulf stacks, renders this catalyst useless)

BigBand: after X amount of time, restore Y% of remaining HP. (a tank with regen😬)

Cerebella: ¿?

Double: after X amount of time, automatically(without the need to block) change the existing element to elemental advantage (having neutral element opponent and already being on elemental advantage, renders this catalyst useless. And who doesn't want their Double to use Chaos, effectively)

Eliza: ¿?
Filia: ¿?
Fukua: ¿?
Ms.Fortune: ¿?
Painwheel: ¿?

Parasol: after X amount of time, automatically shower🤭 (fall from the sky) the stage with Y amount of tears. ( Happy Parasol noises)

Peacock: ¿?

Robo: after reaching to X% of HP, gain Y stacks of Barrier. ( what's a robo without a barrier?)

Squigly: after X(less than 30sec) amount of time, gain 1 stack of dragon charge.

Valentine: Happy Valentines Day!

That's all I can think about at this time.
If you have any suggestions, regarding any change, something new,
or why it can't be implemented in the game?, then say it, don't be shy.

Happy Grinding!
Do all characters have characters specific catalysts? I've only seen a select few really for some characters and not for others. (I mean the skull catalysts not the catalysts that are normal with defender requirements)

Do all characters have characters specific catalysts? I've only seen a select few really for some characters and not for others. (I mean the skull catalysts not the catalysts that are normal with defender requirements)
Yes.
Every character have their own specific catalysts.
You can find them here,
Catalysts .
😁

So are you suggesting every character have two??
Yes, I am suggesting some new and more effective ones.
As, currently, not every character specific catalysts are good.
Take Double's catalyst for example,
named Corrosive Element, which says, opponent loses X% HP when at elemental disdvantage.
But the thing is, who will allow themselves to be at elemental disadvantage.
Also, almost all Doubles need to be at elemental advantage to work "efficiently".
So, a new catalyst which automatically sets her at elemental advantage will surely make the game more interesting.

The main objective is to give some defensive edge to all characters, not only to our good ol' defenders.

Last edited: