• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New rework discussion thread

While it is nice that Raw Nerv is getting the perma enrage sooner and is putting a perma death mark onto the opponent to go with the perma haste, I ultimately believe that Raw Nerv has only slightly improved with this rework. This is because the changes do not solve the fundamental problem with her SA, which is that you have to be nearly dead to get the full benefit of the SA
Exactly which is super risky for high streak pfs. For the same reasons I'd like to see that's all folks peacock re worked.

Jokes on me, my raw nerv isn’t a crit built, but I evolved her to diamond anyways.

Oh NICE. I really like that! Gives her more survivability and more offensive value! I’ve been wanting to see a fighter who can Armor Break on normal attacks too.

Now I think Idol Threat could actually be a decent defender because of the armor on evade to go with the final stand she already had. The armor break is nice, but can be a bit tricky to pull off depending on how good your intercepting skills are. You also just can’t safely get the armor break onto Big Band with a normal attack because his CA will just let him attack through your intercept.

Myst-Match's rework sounds like lots of fun, but as an avid Double player, this rework won't do a lot for her. She gains buffs at the cost of losing the element advantage, rendering chaos worthless. More often than not, the trade-off is not worth it. The only good buffs you could end up getting would be enrage and haste. I'd say unflinching but then no one can attack unless they use a BB or something.

Curse may be powerful and heal block does come in clutch more often than not, but Graveyard's damage output is still far too low to take advantage of this. Her use will be very limited.

Dragon Brawler's rework is the one I'm most hyped for. Previously his crit damage boost was sometimes not enough and his SA2 was strangely unrelated to his SA1. Not like it proccs enough for him to take advantage of it anyway. Now he'll gain an even better damage boost AND 5 stacks of precision, all of which will ignore defensive SAs and gurantee crits. He'll probably now be a great fighter to bring against stuff like RE and AF.

Raw Nerv was in dire need of a buff. She's much better considering she doesn't have to be so low for the buffs and inflicts a death mark. But she's still mediocre at best since she still has to lose health for her SA to procc, which is the WORST thing you can have happen with Painwheel. Though I suppose Grudge pairs even better with her now.

Idol Threat's buff is nice, but evading is something the A.I will actually succeed at with like, once a match. And its very short. 5 seconds is basically nothing. The armor break is situational since it relies a lot on how good your ability to intercept is. Its particularly awful when against a Big Band. Overall, a nice buff, but sadly its on a mediocre fighter.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Raw Nerv:
HP 75%: 1 Perma Enrage
HP 50%: 2 Perma Enrage
HP 25%: 3 Perma Enrage

Reactions: AnimeAccel13