• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New Variant Special Effects

this came together very nicely! Thanks for slowing things down and clearly marking the differences. Shows how much work devs put in on these new variants.

One small thing on Seraph is that her entry pose is also different, not just tag in.

this came together very nicely! Thanks for slowing things down and clearly marking the differences. Shows how much work devs put in on these new variants.

One small thing on Seraph is that her entry pose is also different, not just tag in.
is it really?? shoot. i don't have that in my footage. updated video in 3 months, i guess.

Reactions: Stone and Dusty00
Didn't know about number cruncher effects! That's so cool!

Reactions: transalpina
Recruited Near Death in PR. The screen goes into black/white monochrome mode when someone dies (herself included). If you’ve played Nier Automata it’ll make sense so nods to the devs for this!

Replay code
0cb4-1o1pmwr

Recruited Masked Menace on 2F! I can’t quite figure out what her special visual effects are but it looks like some bright flash when using BB3. She also has Yellow and Red Orbs floating around her.

Very hard to get that 15s doom to go off on a strong defender with the 2s curse… Also replay still desyncs so I guess devs still haven’t resolved that bug.

Replay code
0id9-1o1u5y4

Not sure if I got lucky or Devs coded it this way but I recruited Locked in 3F of PR. Only had 1 node and boss node left.

When using some BBs, you get a Final Fantasy style menu that pops up and you see it select the skills. Menu is in Japanese but it says Silent Scope and Inferno Brigade. Does not pop up when I used Canopy Bounce and Napalm Shower. Weird because the menu has all 5 BBs listed so maybe there’s a condition for pulling menu up or devs didn’t implement for all BBs.
IMG_3112.jpeg
IMG_3111.jpeg
From top to bottom

Menu 1
1. Fight (literal translation) / Attack
2. Block Buster
3. Exchange (literal translation) / Switch Character
4. End Turn

Menu 2 / sub menu
1. Silent Scope
2. Motor Brigade
3. Inferno Brigade
4. Napalm Shower
5. Canopy Bounce

Replay code for boss, which also shows Masked Menace.
0j24-1o1v6gr

Last edited:
Reactions: transalpina
you're awesome!
i got masked menace footage yesterday but i do need this.
Here is Masked Menace’s special effect, a small purple orb is floating above her head. The effect itself is similar to Death Wish.0_IMG_5737.jpeg