1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal No connection, no victory

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Hall☆weenQueen, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Active Member

At first I thought it was my internet, but I found I had the same problem in other places too. The game would take a while to load, but when i do win a fight it won't connect to the server. After multiple attempts I just quit and try again only to find I don't get the rewards from the fights as I should for a first time clear. The game told me it would register as a loss, and that's fine except it won't register as a full on win either. Is this just me? Is there a way for me to get the rewards I earned? Thanks.

2. Bannou Neko

Bannou Neko New Member

I got same issue, too. 7hrs ago was fine then, it happened ! I am in Asia area, have same problem!

3. Diego

Diego New Member

I have the same problems, i from South América server, the game is return me to the menu. It's so frustrating. My brother have the same problem too. Plz staff reply this tareas ty.

4. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey everyone!

We're looking into this right away, hope to have this issue resolved ASAP!
    Sorry for any lost fights or issues that were caused by these server problems.

5. Can You Dig It?

Can You Dig It? New Member

Same happening in Mexico : ^(

6. Renan Flippy

Renan Flippy Active Member

Same Problem, but with a rare secondary effect. About this, the connection problems that I had consumed energy even if I did not play, but my streak was not lost.
    [​IMG]
    Normally in this streak, i face those who use Cerebella a lot, but when they agreed they did not appear, I hope and it is not a fault. Sorry for Bad English.

Attached Files: