• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal No connection, no victory

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
At first I thought it was my internet, but I found I had the same problem in other places too. The game would take a while to load, but when i do win a fight it won't connect to the server. After multiple attempts I just quit and try again only to find I don't get the rewards from the fights as I should for a first time clear. The game told me it would register as a loss, and that's fine except it won't register as a full on win either. Is this just me? Is there a way for me to get the rewards I earned? Thanks.

At first I thought it was my internet, but I found I had the same problem in other places too. The game would take a while to load, but when i do win a fight it won't connect to the server. After multiple attempts I just quit and try again only to find I don't get the rewards from the fights as I should for a first time clear. The game told me it would register as a loss, and that's fine except it won't register as a full on win either. Is this just me? Is there a way for me to get the rewards I earned? Thanks.

I have the same problems, i from South América server, the game is return me to the menu. It's so frustrating. My brother have the same problem too. Plz staff reply this tareas ty.

Hey everyone!

We're looking into this right away, hope to have this issue resolved ASAP!
Sorry for any lost fights or issues that were caused by these server problems.

Same Problem, but with a rare secondary effect. About this, the connection problems that I had consumed energy even if I did not play, but my streak was not lost.
HefVW

Normally in this streak, i face those who use Cerebella a lot, but when they agreed they did not appear, I hope and it is not a fault. Sorry for Bad English.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-22-18-48-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-22-18-48-47.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 1