• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No reward from ad?

Diony

Reaction score
1- Brain Test
2- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
3- South America (Brasil)

Big Bep Bep

Reaction score
What's happening to me now is I click watch ad and nothing seems to happen. I leave my phone alone for a minute, try clicking watch again, and the 6 hour timer starts with no ad ever popping up. Has happened several times now.

JasonDarsh

Reaction score
Heros quest
Samsung a20
Atlanta area of Georgia, USA

This is the 3rd time I haven't recieved a reward, on the other 2 I did feedback through the app, yay

70378 is my ticket number for this one

Last edited:

Jorge arjona

Reaction score
Archero
Samsung j7 pro
México
Its my 4th time with this issue

JasonDarsh

Reaction score
This has happened to me 4 times, I did a feedback thing every time and haven't heard anything from yall, not even once, id fire a manager of mine for not replying to someone at least once for a problem they've had 4 times in one week.

Hero quest
Samsung a20
GA, USA

Someone freaking talk to me

JasonDarsh

Reaction score
This has happened to me 4 times, I did a feedback thing every time and haven't heard anything from yall, not even once, id fire a manager of mine for not replying to someone at least once for a problem they've had 4 times in one week.

Hero quest
Samsung a20
GA, USA

Someone freaking talk to me

Get this, not only did it not give me a reward, the timer didn't restart until 10 mins later when i clicked on it again

Bitter-Floral

Reaction score
As for me I watched the ad, lost internet connection, got it back, game crashed, opened again, and not only no reward but unable to watch ads anymore. No countdown, nothing, just a "No ads available at this time" message. Maybe this idea should just be scrapped.

Bitter-Floral

Reaction score
Nevermind, it started working after a bit. Maybe there really wasn't any ads at that time! :eek:

:D

TrueLotus

Reaction score
I'm watching a video every day and never got a reward.

Scorialimit

Reaction score
I ran into this bug again a bit ago, again with an ad and provider that has given me rewards before. But I just realized right before I did, I bought something out of the Cabinet of Curiosities. For the sake of thoroughness, it was a Unity ad for the 7 Deadly Sins gacha game that came out recently, but I've previously always gotten rewards from both of those things

Update: couldn't reproduce it. This bug sure is annoying to try and catch...

Last edited:

Axel-K

Reaction score
This just happened to me three times so I decided to report it because I lost a chance at a relic 3 times and it's already difficult to get good variants of characters I totally feel it was so unfair

Blackwolf67

Reaction score
The same happened to me, i already watched more than three ads and i got nothing, ik its hard to get a relic but even the coins are pretty useful

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
Sometimes when I tap to watch an ad the screen just flashes black or white for a sec and the timer restarts with no me having no idea how it happens.
I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I live in NYC

Reactions: Diony

Diony

Reaction score
Sometimes when I tap to watch an ad the screen just flashes black or white for a sec and the timer restarts with no me having no idea how it happens.
I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I live in NYC
This also happens sometimes with me too.

Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO

WreckTech

Reaction score
I tapped, nothing popped up but the timer started.
iPhone X, in NYC

TasiaChaan

Reaction score
Clicked the button to watch a AD didn't work and told me i had already watched it even tho i haven't
No matter the connection, time, or availability. I also want to say this bug (thank you for saying those problem ) until I frustated and too lazy to open ads again.
Once there is an ad available, no reward bug tho'...

Screenshot_20200610-224051.png

Jcsxfc7.png

Btw, does it shows this even if the ad isn't started yet?

Last edited: