• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No reward from ad?

1- Brain Test
2- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
3- South America (Brasil)

What's happening to me now is I click watch ad and nothing seems to happen. I leave my phone alone for a minute, try clicking watch again, and the 6 hour timer starts with no ad ever popping up. Has happened several times now.

Heros quest
Samsung a20
Atlanta area of Georgia, USA

This is the 3rd time I haven't recieved a reward, on the other 2 I did feedback through the app, yay

70378 is my ticket number for this one

Last edited:
Archero
Samsung j7 pro
México
Its my 4th time with this issue

This has happened to me 4 times, I did a feedback thing every time and haven't heard anything from yall, not even once, id fire a manager of mine for not replying to someone at least once for a problem they've had 4 times in one week.

Hero quest
Samsung a20
GA, USA

Someone freaking talk to me

This has happened to me 4 times, I did a feedback thing every time and haven't heard anything from yall, not even once, id fire a manager of mine for not replying to someone at least once for a problem they've had 4 times in one week.

Hero quest
Samsung a20
GA, USA

Someone freaking talk to me

Get this, not only did it not give me a reward, the timer didn't restart until 10 mins later when i clicked on it again

As for me I watched the ad, lost internet connection, got it back, game crashed, opened again, and not only no reward but unable to watch ads anymore. No countdown, nothing, just a "No ads available at this time" message. Maybe this idea should just be scrapped.

Nevermind, it started working after a bit. Maybe there really wasn't any ads at that time! :eek:

:D

I'm watching a video every day and never got a reward.

I ran into this bug again a bit ago, again with an ad and provider that has given me rewards before. But I just realized right before I did, I bought something out of the Cabinet of Curiosities. For the sake of thoroughness, it was a Unity ad for the 7 Deadly Sins gacha game that came out recently, but I've previously always gotten rewards from both of those things

Update: couldn't reproduce it. This bug sure is annoying to try and catch...

Last edited:
This just happened to me three times so I decided to report it because I lost a chance at a relic 3 times and it's already difficult to get good variants of characters I totally feel it was so unfair

The same happened to me, i already watched more than three ads and i got nothing, ik its hard to get a relic but even the coins are pretty useful

Sometimes when I tap to watch an ad the screen just flashes black or white for a sec and the timer restarts with no me having no idea how it happens.
I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I live in NYC

Reactions: Diony
Sometimes when I tap to watch an ad the screen just flashes black or white for a sec and the timer restarts with no me having no idea how it happens.
I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I live in NYC
This also happens sometimes with me too.

Samsung Galaxy J7 PRO

I tapped, nothing popped up but the timer started.
iPhone X, in NYC

Clicked the button to watch a AD didn't work and told me i had already watched it even tho i haven't
No matter the connection, time, or availability. I also want to say this bug (thank you for saying those problem ) until I frustated and too lazy to open ads again.
Once there is an ad available, no reward bug tho'...

Screenshot_20200610-224051.png

Jcsxfc7.png

Btw, does it shows this even if the ad isn't started yet?

Last edited: