• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved No reward from ad?

Bruno José

Reaction score
I just watched an ad, and I just didn’t receive my awards, what did you do about it ?, and I'm not the only one who went through it.

Last edited:
2nd and 3rd viewing of ads rendered no rewards.

Hey everyone, this is a known issue and we're looking into it as we speak. Don't have any new information yet beyond that, but I appreciate your patience while we look into it.

Once we get some more concrete details, I'll post here again.

Okay, this should be fixed now! If you watch an ad and don't get a reward after this message, please let me know again in this thread.

Okay, this should be fixed now! If you watch an ad and don't get a reward after this message, please let me know again in this thread.

I just watched an ad... I didn't receive anything at all ;-;
The second ad I watched was the only one I received something.

I have also not received rewards from ads since this has been declared “resolved”. The last two times I’ve had to reset the game because the ad froze the game.

Today around 8:00 AM PST, ad was some sniper game, took about 20 seconds, I waited another 5 seconds after it allowed me to close it before actually closing it. No rewards appeared, and the timer for a new ad didn't start until I closed and reopened the ad viewing page. Can't remember any other details off the top of my head, but let me know if there's something that might help to look out for!

Reactions: Static612
We're aware of this and actively working on it. Thanks.

Reactions: Rudølf
Same exactly. 1st ad got some coins, second and third nothing.

At least I'm not alone...
Same here... One time, I thought a dev said this is already fixed then it happened to me.

Well, let's leave it to the Devs!!!

I get the feeling its just because of potato connection, but with all these people getting this issue that might not be the case...

Reactions: Deeves
When you guys are watching ads, please pay attention to which Ad it is specifically, and if possible see if you can find at the bottom of the screen exactly what Ad provider it is, usually on the final screen. For example, Unity Ads. Since there's a handful of ad providers it's possible that one of them isn't playing nice.

Ping me if this happens and you recall which provider it was! Thank you!

Reactions: Scorialimit
I found a solution, kill the app from the background and then relaunch the app and watch the add. Since i do that i get all my rewards from the ads.

1- I don't remember, it was yesterday
2- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
3- South America (Brasil)

I saw an ad and I didn't received any reward.
This is the ad I saw
My device is a moto g6 running 9.0, and I'm connected from Mexico

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200328-015555.png
    Screenshot_20200328-015555.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 6
I started to watch an ad, for hero wars, the ad never completed and the time reset so I had to wait 6 hours, I sent a feedback through the game menu #70324 and I had one a few days earlier on the 25th #70199
I have a Samsung A20 and I live in the metro Atlanta area of Ga, USA