• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

NUMBER CRUNCHER - Strategy and Discussion

BallotBoxer

Reaction score

NUMBER CRUNCHER ROBO-FORTUNE​

Element: Dark
Tier: Gold
Palette: Hidden Variable Studios colors
First Appearance: 5.0.2 (24 May 2022)

Signature Ability​

POWER OF FIVE
SA1: 25% chance to gain 1 stack of BLESSING for 20 seconds every 5 COMBO HITS
SA2: When reaching 5 stacks of BLESSING, remove all BLESSINGS and inflict 5 stacks of GUARD BREAK for 5 seconds.

Skullgirls release = April 10, 2012
Skullgirls Mobile release = May 25th, 2017
2022 is a 10 year and 5 year anniversary for each. To commemorate this fifth anniversary, Number Cruncher Robo-Fortune is an ultra-rare exclusive fighter only obtainable through stream lottery or in-person event visits. Essentially takes Necrobreaker Squigly's place as rare giveaway prize.

Last edited:
New Fighters.png
I hope Number Cruncher appears as a Halloween prize like Necrobreaker did. Otherwise, stream luck is my only option (I don't live near anything!).

My guess:

Signature Ability​

POWER OF FIVE
SA1: Every 5 hits in a combo, gain 1 stack of BLESSING for x seconds
SA2: 5 stacks of player BLESSING convert to 5 stacks of enemy GUARD BREAK for x seconds

Edit:
Just occurred to me to just check the catalog for the official Signature Ability!

POWER OF FIVE
SA1: 25% chance to gain 1 stack of BLESSING for 20 seconds every 5 COMBO HITS
SA2: When reaching 5 stacks of BLESSING, remove all BLESSINGS and inflict 5 stacks of GUARD BREAK for 5 seconds.

I wonder how high that SA1 percentage goes. Time to invest in ACCURACY...

Last edited:
I hope Number Cruncher appears as a Halloween prize like Necrobreaker did. Otherwise, stream luck is my only option (I don't live near anything!).
That would be nice.
Streams are nice and interesting, but their timing and my timezone are not getting along.

And I'm not even talking about the other factors.

Also, Necrobreaker needs some company 😁

Reactions: Art3mes