• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[OFF TOPIC] How to start a Fight 101

Hey hey! I just checked and the next one "should" be 2035!

In which case, I'll most likely be 37 and I'll be telling the young'ins about Ye Olde Beowulf of New Meridian lol

But how is everyone doing lately? Haven't heard from you guysl in a while!
Nothing much I hop on the forums every now and then stil....phones still broken...But nothing really big has been happening to me
Dogged the Hurricanes luckily

Hey, hey! I just checked and the next one "should" be 2035!

In which case, I'll most likely be 37 and I'll be telling the young'ins about Ye Olde Beowulf of New Meridian, lol.

But how is everyone doing lately? Haven't heard from you guys in a while!
About as relaxed as a caffinated insomniac.

About as relaxed as a caffinated insomniac.
Highly relatable, college doesn't help the fact that I still have to pretend to be ready to go in the morning!
Nothing much I hop on the forums every now and then stil....phones still broken...But nothing really big has been happening to me
Dogged the Hurricanes luckily
Ah, but thank goodness you dodged the hurricane! I mean even though things may have went South before, you have your health right? (And like, thankfully the rest of your stuff and no damages!)

There's an update that just came out as well to fix the auto dash - Crash, so don't forget to update!

Hey hey! I just checked and the next one "should" be 2035!

In which case, I'll most likely be 37 and I'll be telling the young'ins about Ye Olde Beowulf of New Meridian lol

But how is everyone doing lately? Haven't heard from you guysl in a while!

I took a break from skullgirls stuff so I haven't been doing anything slullgirls related. But i'm good :D

Doing pretty a ok myself. Schools up again and with it a whole slew of stress, but hey, self esteem is slowly going up

Ok so I had to look through the thread.

Now an off topic thread for now is fine, however I'm going to have to put my foot down on stuff.

Off topic discussion is fine, you may even talk about ships however don't get creepy with it.

I saw a lot of stuff earlier In the threads that came off as creepy and while not against the rules it can turn off a lot of new users.

Also please refrain from Rp'ing. Please do it in PM's or somewhere else as this is not an RP forum.

When I get the chance I'll rename the thread to: Off Topic. And do some thread cleanup, for now please try to refrain from unsavory behavior even if it's jokingly starting waifu wars.

Ok so I had to look through the thread.

Now an off topic thread for now is fine, however I'm going to have to put my foot down on stuff.

Off topic discussion is fine, you may even talk about ships however don't get creepy with it.

I saw a lot of stuff earlier In the threads that came off as creepy and while not against the rules it can turn off a lot of new users.

Also please refrain from Rp'ing. Please do it in PM's or somewhere else as this is not an RP forum.

When I get the chance I'll rename the thread to: Off Topic. And do some thread cleanup, for now please try to refrain from unsavory behavior even if it's jokingly starting waifu wars.

Oh, I didn't mean to hurt the fourms or anything! I just made this thread just talk about anything and to mess around. I'm sorry if I broke the rules or something, but I'll make sure to follow these rules!:D

Hellllllooooooo!!!! I'm going to be doing a presentation tomorrow on the history of jazz, and the last two slides will be me talking about none other than Big Band! I'm going to be including what instruments he uses in his attacks, his references to jazz artists, and his theme (Under The Bridge/Unfinished Business). Anything else I should consider?

Hellllllooooooo!!!! I'm going to be doing a presentation tomorrow on the history of jazz, and the last two slides will be me talking about none other than Big Band! I'm going to be including what instruments he uses in his attacks, his references to jazz artists, and his theme (Under The Bridge/Unfinished Business). Anything else I should consider?
Ah, sorry I'm so late then, pal! I was gonna say you should definitely talk about the influence African Americans have had on jazz as well as its pioneering as a musical genre (Something I think Ben would agree on!) as well as perhaps the sort of aesthetic Big Band gives off as well as the comparison to that of Jazz. When you think of how dark deco or sorta how... Unique SG is with its environment, do you yourself see that in jazz? Did you maybe get interested more in jazz because of Big Band? Why or Why not?

Things like that really connect you to the learning experience! Don't be shy to include that so it's not just monotonous (Eartha Kitt would have loved that) and simply parroting dictionary terms, y'know? Anyhow, good luck on your assignment!!!

Reactions: Daikodugo
Welp, I guess this is the end of this thread, it was while lasted! Hope you guys have a happy halloween! :D

Welp, I guess this is the end of this thread, it was while lasted! Hope you guys have a happy halloween! :D
I havent been following the thread.
I hope you defended peacocks title of being best girl

I havent been following the thread.
I hope you defended peacocks title of being best girl

Heh, it went way beyond that, but it doesn't matter now, this was all fun and games. The best girl could be anyone so to be honest, there is no winner, no matter what!

Heh, it went way beyond that, but it doesn't matter now, this was all fun and games. The best girl could be anyone so to be honest, there is no winner, no matter what!
I'll admit, having more than 1k posts in this thread really made coming together with the community so much more... Expressive! I've still have the heart to carry on the ideas of a SG-esque skit show like we all talked about before, but in the end that was all because I was able to speak with and collab with y'all here on the forums!

So, in an odd sense, despite where we came to now, it's been hella fun as it stood!

I just can't believe this thread has 1157 posts now and it's didn't even take that long! XD