• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Nothing you can do but wait until the devs can fix it. Try to be patient until then! Use this time to sort out your special attack collection! ;D

Also, I merged your two posts together there. Please avoid double posting whenever you can. You can add multiple quotes from different people to your post by clicking the 'Reply' Button on the bottom of each post you want quoted.
also i only posted once i dont know what are you talking about maybe a bug or something?

You literally just posted twice again. I don't mean "posted two copies of the same post", I mean "posted two comments one after the other".

Please don't do that.

They're probably gonna give everyone 150 Theonites as compensation for the bugs. Just like they did in the past.
Going on 13 hours now, 150 Theonites is not nearly enough to cover my loss of daily event awards, experience gained from daily event battles, the 60 theonites from performing missions, and how much points I'm down toward the gold pf.
A gold character is the only acceptable response. I didn't get my first gold until $75 was spent, so I feel that $250 of my time can be compensated with ONE gold card.

Once again, I don't mean to be a jerk, this is completely sincere and my thoughts on the matter. Just providing a bigger perspective you guys seem to be forgetting.

Reactions: Neferu1109
Going on 13 hours now, 150 Theonites is not nearly enough to cover my loss of daily event awards, experience gained from daily event battles, the 60 theonites from performing missions, and how much points I'm down toward the gold pf.
A gold character is the only acceptable response. I didn't get my first gold until $75 was spent, so I feel that $250 of my time can be compensated with ONE gold card.

Once again, I don't mean to be a jerk, this is completely sincere and my thoughts on the matter. Just providing a bigger perspective you guys seem to be forgetting.

Don't forget it's a holiday too. So they owe you time and a half. At least 500$. Maybe 1000$.

Reactions: Prmth456

Your expectation of compensation due to lost playtime is an irrelevant argument. The terms of service clearly states that: "The Company shall not be providing the Service without such defects." (Such as bugs)

Legally, they don't have to give us any compensation for inconveniences caused by unexpected bugs. Just be happy HVS is nice enough to give us the equivalent of a free character relic for our troubles.

IMG_4900.PNG

Everyone should be patient and wait for the devs to fix it. It won't be long until everybody is playing again.
Also, disregard Moisterrific "legal" advice. Since Moist is not a f* lawyer and is legally incorrect on his assumption. ;)

Android users having problems with the game, please participate on the following poll:

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/android-user-poll-please-read.796/

Reactions: Cellsai
OK I'm going to step in, I wish to kindly ask to tone down the hostilities towards other users. theres bugs and the thread is here to try to help and resolve them, please refrain from hostile comments.

You literally just posted twice again. I don't mean "posted two copies of the same post", I mean "posted two comments one after the other".

Please don't do that.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yea yea ok i get it no problem bro thanks for the advice.

OK I'm going to step in, I wish to kindly ask to tone down the hostilities towards other users. theres bugs and the thread is here to try to help and resolve them, please refrain from hostile comments.

Apologies. I will refrain.

In my cell phone is not compatible is a Samsung galaxy J7

Alright, I've said my piece on the matter. Just hoping it's something substantial for a whole missed day....

I just want to remind everyone of the proverb, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" if they give us 150 theonites, ultimately that is kind of them, but I will be pursuing the support team for more. So if you don't want more, then that's up to you. But I've gotten plenty of free currency in games by being "squeaky"

Reactions: Cellsai
Hey everyone, we're aware of the issues users are experiencing and hope we can move discussion over to this thread:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/android-user-poll-please-read.796/

Thank you very much for your patience as we investigate this issue!

Post in that thread:
Thanks for this thread, @Cellsai!

We're aware of this issue and we are investigating it!

Answering the poll at the top of the thread and posting your device model + OS version will help us solve this bug quicker.
Sharing any other details about your device configuration is very encouraged!

About the daily login bonus, how do i trigger the window to show up? It worked fine yesterday when i tried to play and it showed as i just logged in. I tried logging in now to get what i can while waiting for the fix of the recent bug but i got nothing. Tried to look for a button that might trigger it but so far, no luck finding it. Am i just stupid or is there no way for it to pop up except when you login for the next day?

now people have calm down from the post update hype/bug-reports ill just mention one feature i didnt know i needed. the LOCK ICON during fights. oh man they put it on teammates on BBs and on SMs, as a big fan on control play style im so happy.

now people have calm down from the post update hype/bug-reports ill just mention one feature i didnt know i needed. the LOCK ICON during fights. oh man they put it on teammates on BBs and on SMs, as a big fan on control play style im so happy.
Wish I knew what you were talking about lol. Going on day 2 of the bug.