• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.1 Update Notes (LIVE)

DOUBLE ADDED TO ALL STANDARD RELICS
Double Fighters and Moves have been added to all of the Standard Fighter and Move Relics.
WHAT? But if Double was the first added character that did not have exclusivities. In 1.6 in some standard relics he got to obtain moves and Double characters. Or was it a Bug?

WHAT? But if Double was the first added character that did not have exclusivities. In 1.6 in some standard relics he got to obtain moves and Double characters. Or was it a Bug?

Good catch! I errantly wrote Fighter and Move Relics when I should have just said Fighter Relics. Fixed!

As we did with Double, when a new character is released in the future, moves will be added to the standard Move Relics immediately, and then Fighters are added to the standard Fighter Relics as part of a later update.

Wow, I don't want it is exactly but the inputs feel so much better now! I mean, it's been improving a lot since launch but I got on today and just felt absolutely on fire while playing! Good job, guys!

Tomorrow the launch of the new skullgirls any more news on it?

Tomorrow the launch of the new skullgirls any more news on it?

We're LIVE 1 day early!

MIGRATION UPDATE: WE ARE LIVE ONE DAY EARLY!
1/17/18, 11:30 AM - We're happy to report that Skullgirls is now LIVE in most territories worldwide one day early!
It may take some time for the app to propagate in your territory, but keep refreshing!

For returning players, there will be a mail in your mailbox with a special thank you gift from all of us. Thanks again for your patience throughout this process!

Reactions: JarlBeimar and Luke
Wow, I don't want it is exactly but the inputs feel so much better now! I mean, it's been improving a lot since launch but I got on today and just felt absolutely on fire while playing! Good job, guys!

Really like the new changes. The inputs are more responsive, game feels smoother, character cards don't seem "heavy" when dragging them to replace characters.

But is there a way to change our name on the top left corner? It is basically replaced now with my full email name ever since I logged in for my saved account, such that my full name is now there and it's so weird to look at my full email name now every time I login :3 :3 :3

Okay this is a big deal, so I made my account and everything for skullgirls. I have proof, and I verified it. Now when I log in it says it didn’t exist, so I’m like okay whateve. Then I go into my email and it says my email wasn’t registered in the database!!!!!!! I’ll be so upset if all of my stuff is gone. I’d so many silvers and golds. Please someone in charge of the game help me out as soon as possible!!

Attachments

• 29E6F81D-2E27-4964-8672-AA3F74FBA41A.png
    29E6F81D-2E27-4964-8672-AA3F74FBA41A.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 0593C7E6-9A39-40ED-AB1E-DA656C63DD74.png
    0593C7E6-9A39-40ED-AB1E-DA656C63DD74.png
    492 KB · Views: 9
Okay this is a big deal, so I made my account and everything for skullgirls. I have proof, and I verified it. Now when I log in it says it didn’t exist, so I’m like okay whateve. Then I go into my email and it says my email wasn’t registered in the database!!!!!!! I’ll be so upset if all of my stuff is gone. I’d so many silvers and golds. Please someone in charge of the game help me out as soon as possible!!
Sorry to hear you're having issues logging in!

From the second email, it looks like you have typed your email address with a capital D.
Please note that the login information is case sensitive.

Can you please try logging into your Skullgirls Login account using a lowercase d to start the email address?
You can also try resetting your password using this lowercase d if you cannot remember your password.

Edit:
We have verified that your Skullgirls Login is in fact in our database with a lowercase d :)

Hope this helps!

If you are still not able to access your account, please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com and we will be happy to assist you with this!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cellsai
Thank you so much for this update. I really appreciate your hard work and devotion to the app and I hope to see your beautiful work continue to be beautiful. A ton of luck from Candy to you ♡

Lk+10

P.S. I am looking foward to try and get my friends into the game as well, it's great and will only keep getting better (I hope). I will support your work with my YouTube channel and try to keep things great with you. Sweet times~

Reactions: Liam
Thank God this released a day early, I really wanted to play my favorite mobile game again.
I love all the little details that have been made that make the game even more flashier. But, the game runs notably slower than the LINE version for me, it seems like this one is at a constant 30 FPS or lower on my device (Samsung Galaxy S7), which is upsetting.

Just tried the new version. I like all the new stuff except for one thing, the fact that now relics that used to guarantee a certain fighter, no longer hold that guarantee. Generally, once players (or really anyone in life) is given something such as a benefit, they don't take it well when that benefit is taken away. Overall I think the improvements have been good, the only other complaint would be that now prize fights don't have the double standard they used to. I sincerely hope the developers will change their minds about these...tweaks and make the game a little more forgiving and enjoyable as it once was. Thank you.

Reactions: TRIX
Thank God this released a day early, I really wanted to play my favorite mobile game again.
I love all the little details that have been made that make the game even more flashier. But, the game runs notably slower than the LINE version for me, it seems like this one is at a constant 30 FPS or lower on my device (Samsung Galaxy S7), which is upsetting.

I have the same device and I definitely feel the change. I think it makes the game harder and more lag is not very enjoyable. I'd rather have good, smooth gameplay than extra flashiness. But maybe that's just me.

I have the same device and I definitely feel the change. I think it makes the game harder and more lag is not very enjoyable. I'd rather have good, smooth gameplay than extra flashiness. But maybe that's just me.
Oh that's a relief, I thought it was just my phone getting worse over time for some reason.

Game it is more beautiful there was even more performance. Brought the training mode plus a scenario. I feel much more fluid. Congratulations to the producers. The google card has already been added to you and I'm happy to help you develop a game that I had so much fun with. I only hope that the game brings greater difficulties because that which attracts enough players tries to take something almost impossible. Same old school style

Reactions: JarlBeimar and Liam
The game is as beautiful as always! Always will be an eye appealing game. I admire how much this game has gone through even though it was just launched last year. The devs are always working so hard that sometimes I feel like we forget to say our thanks. I’m always amazed at these beautiful updates all the time. Thank you guys for all of your hard work! We all greatly appreciate the amount of time and effort on all these updates. I’ll always be playing. :)

I actually disagree here. I'm running on a Pixel XL OG, and the new app sings. Jump back and forth between menus and different sections is markedly faster. Fights even feel smoother. I can't say the fighting is for sure improved, but it feels that way. For my opinion, the devs knocked the performance improvements out of the park.

I actually disagree here. I'm running on a Pixel XL OG, and the new app sings. Jump back and forth between menus and different sections is markedly faster. Fights even feel smoother. I can't say the fighting is for sure improved, but it feels that way. For my opinion, the devs knocked the performance improvements out of the park.

We have completely different devices, obviously we will not have the same experience here lol

Reactions: Athletinerd48
y didn't I know it was one day early? I was on the forum every 2 hours...sad. but I just opened the game, clicked around and played one fight, I have to say its SO SMOOTH! wow! difference I can feel. good job devs, you guys are awesome. :]

Reactions: Liam